❝𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧➜𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬." 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...?❞ #𝟏

Woochan (Woojin x Chan) This will be 2 parts. Fluff and angst. Anyways! Hope you guys will enjoy it!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

It was a dare. Thats what he said. But to me it felt real. I didn't know it was a dare; I thought he liked me back like I did to him too, that's why he asked me out. But it was just a dare that he and friends were playing...

────────────────────────

It was lunch, Chan and his friends were all in the courtyard, laughing and having a fun time, playing some games to kill time too. "Okay, Chan-Hyung! Truth or dare." "Dare."

────────────────────────

Woojin was out with his two best friends. Lee Know (or Minho) and his younger brother, Lee felix. They were at a small convenience store, having a great time and eating the food that they had bought, or that Woojin decided to pay for the food that they all got. "Thank you Hyung for the food!" Felix cheered; seeing his smile made the two boys smile back. "You're welcome lixie, plus I did owe you guys something!" Woojin said, as they sat down at a small table that was outside of the store.

"Yea that's true, but it was only a small favor that you asked for us." Minho said as he looked at his Hyung. "Still! Plus, you guys deserve it anyway." They began eating and talked about whatever. "Where's seungmin? He said he was gonna come with us this time?" Felix said as he looked at Woojin. "He stayed, he wanted to be with his friends." He shrugged. "Really? You decided to let your brother eat lunch with his friends?"

It wasn't because seungmin had no friends, in fact he had a lot, but the friends that they're talking about. They may seem sweet and all nice, which! They are, but when it comes to games, they go a little too crazy. They're competitive. "What can I say? He'll give me those puppy eyes, making him look like an actual puppy, begging for cuddles. I can't say no to that adorable look!" They laughed a bit. "You're gonna make that boy bratty, I don't let Felix do everything by himself, even if he tired that. He knows he would fail." Minho said as he patted the boys head.

"I know, but can you really blame me? He's my little brother." "Same with me, felix is my little brother, a baby, but I still don't let him do everything he wants to do." Minho said, seeing his little brother nodding his head. "I guess you're right, I mean he is getting a bit bratty and spoiled too. I'll try to not do that." They continued eating as they talked about their classes.