𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋!!

Christmas and New Years Special!! Stray kids x Ateez chapter! Let's go
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sunday Night: 9:39p.m
Location: JYP and KQ Building/Company dorms (no idea what that was :) )

────────────────────────

Skz ships:
Chanmin, Minsung, Hyunlix and Jeongbin
Ateez ships:
Seongjoong, Yungi, Woosan and Jongsang

────────────────────────

The cold season hit. Snow started falling, people started getting ready for the special day. Christmas. The holiday where you spent it with family and friends, have a nice meal get presents! And many more!

"You guys~! I wanna start now~!" The youngest boy from stray kids said as he was looking at the boxes wrapped in beautiful wrapping paper, tucked under the big Christmas tree, coverd in hand made ornaments and a big star on top of it. The young boy really wanted to open the presents, he loved getting them. But they had to wait. And he didn't like waiting. Not one bit. "You're gonna have to wait Innie! The others are coming, we have to wait for them! Come on, help me out here." The boy sighed, standing up and heading to the kitchen and seeing of his hyungs, felix. Smiling at him with his eyes closed. "Come help me, I need extra help" The blonde said. The boy nodded. "Sure...um, with what exactly?" He asked, grabbing an apron and putting it on. "Bake! Well, just brownies and cookies. Channie hyung said I could make some dessert for all of us!" Felix said as the maknae smiled and nodded. "Soo, will you be down I.N?" He laughed a bit "Sure! I would love to do that!" They exchanged one more smile and laugh before they began.

"We finished!" They both said, placing the sweets on the table to let them cool down. "I smell something~" An older boy said as he walked in the kitchen. Seeing the 2 boys in there. "Jinnie!" The blonde said, running towards his boyfriend. Hyunjin. "Lixie! Innie, Hey!" Hyunjin said, hugging his boyfriend. He laughed a bit, seeing both of them covered in flour and a few other things that got stuck on them. "You guys should get washed up. The others are coming back in a few minutes." He said. They nodded, taking off the apron and leaving the kitchen, leaving Hyunjin there. 'Time to clean up! Again...' he chuckled at himself, putting the things away. As the two boys went to clean themselves up.

Once all 3 boys finished their business, the other 5 boys came back from the store. "We're back!" A brunette boy said, walking to the kitchen and setting the things down with another boy. "What'd you guys do?" The oldest, the leader. Bangchan said as he walked in to the kitchen with two other boys behind him. "Felix and Jeongin were baking, I was just changing when I walked in here and saw a mess" He smiled as his boyfriend and the maknae walked in. "Well, now that all 8 are in the kitchen...we need to prepare! Before the others come." The brunette boy. Minho, said as the others agreed. They began to do there "chores".

It was 9:57p.m they all had finished preparing everything, expect for the food, cause if they started early, the food would get cold their friends would come. Minus the dessert, Felix and Jeongin put them somewhere where it could still be warm and get eaten by their hyungs. Jisung and Changbin. They were all in the living room, playing a few games or snuggling with each other. *Knock knock!* they're here! They all thought. Chan and Minho quickly stood up, fixing themselves a bit before heading to the door. Minho opened the door and saw 8 boys standing there. Wearing coats and earmuffs to keep themselves warmed. "Hey!" A short boy said. They all greeted each other. Both boys letting the other 8 to get in. Ateez. Once they all walked in, they were greeted with the house being warm. "You guys can hang your coats here." Bangchan said as he told the short boy. Hongjoong. He smiled and thanked him. "Thanks!" Chan smiled back. "Hong? Ask them" the oldest. Seonghwa said he looked at his boyfriend. Chan and Minho were a bit confused. "Right..!" Hongjoong said as he turned and looked at them.