❝𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱➜ 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲~!❞ #𝟐

Part 2, technically, this was meant to be short. But I got too carried away. So ye :) sorry, enjoy though!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 So ye :) sorry, enjoy though!━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

Tuesday morning: 9:28am
Location: KJ-High School (High school, with different k-pop(j-pop) idols/groups/soloist), Cafe and a Park

────────────────────────

Felix felt the courage to ask yunho. Maybe during practice. If so, that way he can stop having mixed feelings. He shook his head. Laying down on the couch and letting his eyes close. Soon falling asleep.

────────────────────────

2nd hour was over and 3rd hour too. It was now 4th period. It was going quite a bit slow. But yunho didn't mind, as he only kept taking notes and every once in a while he would think about felix. The best part that he sort of liked his class was because felix was there. And! Because they sit together. Course that was fine. But for only 1 day! 1 day! Felix got a crush from him. Only because of a nickname!? (Imagine getting a crush because of a nickname, couldn't be me) That quickly did felix started liking him. Unlike him though, Yunho had liked him for a while now. They never talked much, only in class, when they get assigned together. Sure Hongjoong was friends with Bangchan and yes they met couple of times.

Felix didn't really notice him, not until yesterday when they went to practice with them. "Ya...Is it okay, I have a friend who while be joining us at lunch" Felix looked up and saw Yunho looking at him, "yea I don't mind. I don't think you should've asked." He gave him a small smile, making the older boy relax and not worried. "Thanks...! I wanted to ask you, thought that either Hyunjin or Lee know would get annoyed by it." He laughed a bit, hearing felix laugh too. "I see, but you have to tell them too." He said, looking at him. Yunho nodded, looking back at the teacher who was giving out some assignments for them. He sighed, not wanting to do it, but had to as he was close to failing the class and he does not want that at all!!

────────────────────────

Time skipped lunch had begun 10 minutes ago. All the boys were out in the courtyard enjoying there lunch. "So, you gonna tell me who you like now??" The youngest boy said as he looked at Felix. "Yea! Tell us felix. I heard Lee know hyung saying you like someone, but he won't say!!" The squirrel boy said as he sat up and looked at the boy. Felix blushed a bit. He didn't want to say it, but the 2 boys really wanted to know as a the others where giggling a bit. "W-well, there's no turning back huh?...*whines a bit* I really don't wanna say." He complained. "Fine, I'll ask Hyung, maybe he'll say it." Jeongin stood up and walked to Leeknow, who was smirking. He was about to say who it was when the boy sat down next to him and asked. He panicked, waving his hands around and his face getting more red. "Okay! Okay...I'll say it!" He sighed. "It's Yun-" "Hey guys!" "Ho from ateez...!" He stopped and turned around, seeing who it was that called them. And to Felix's luck, it was Yunho and his friends. Jeongin and Jisung gasped "YOU LIKE YU-" Both there mouths got shut by Felix's small hands. "S-shut up!" He panicked, his face was so red, the others laughed.