Chapter 9 || Shy

Kim Tae-hyung pov

Her almond-green eyes widened as her mind registered my words, her cheeks covered in a pretty shade of pink. I held back a chuckle. She was the prettiest, the sexiest little creature I'd the pleasure to lay my eyes on. Shy inside the bedroom and bold outside-a deadly combination-and she was mine.

I bridged the gap between our bodies and stood barely an inch away from her, every fiber of my body calling out for her. The strong urge I had to own someone was taking me by surprise. I was straining now to keep myself away from her when all I wanted was to lose myself in her softness.

"Shy?" I asked, tracing my fingers over her cheekbones ever so softly that I could barely recognize myself. She brought out the soft side inside of me I didn't know existed.

"No," Y/n let out a shaky breath. Her words were saying something, but her eyes were saying something else. She might be a bold, confident woman, but she was naive when it came to intimacy. Her inexperience was visible through her gestures or the way her body reacted to mine. I wouldn't have it any other way. Though I'd want her to become more confident about her desires and needs, I knew that would come with time and lots of patience from my end.

"Let me help you," I murmured, my voice coming out naturally husky. I didn't plan on seducing her when I suggested we take a bath together. I wanted her to relax and get comfortable before making any move later tonight. Her comfort was my priority, even if I knew she wanted me with the same intensity as I wanted her. It was mutual, and I thanked the Almighty for that.

Attraction, lust, or love-anything one-sided could be devastating, torturous for one's self. Been there, done that.

I wouldn't want to walk down the same path ever again.

Brushing all the unwanted thoughts away, I focused on my wife. She looked nervous but excited, presenting a very sexy image I would never be able to forget.

I lifted my arm, reached out, and tugged at the belt of the coat she wore to protect her from the chilly weather of Japan. I peeled it off her and dropped it on the floor somewhere. Y/n was wearing a pretty white, knee- length dress underneath that looked good on her. The white color suited the aura of innocence she carried around herself.

"I like this dress..." I trailed off, my fingers trailing over her bare arm, then traveling to her back to rest on the zipper of her dress. I smiled, feeling her shudder at my touch. "... but this has to go."

I pulled the zipper down, taking my time, brushing the tips of my fingers over her bare skin. The soft feel of her skin only heightened my need for her. She was becoming a drug I wouldn't be able to part with if I weren't careful. But did I want to be careful?

The question was left unanswered as I pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders, then pulled the material down, unwrapping her like the precious gift she was. The dress pooled around her legs on the tiled floor. Y/n stepped out of it, and I kicked the dress away for her.

I was left breathless as I took a step back and admired my wife in her lacy red bra and matching panties. And fuck, she was fucking amazing. Seeing her like that took me back to the night of our reception party. That night my mind was too clouded with raw desires to take my time to admire her, but not tonight. I was going to take my time tonight, cherish her like she deserved to be cherished.

And I wasn't going anywhere this time. Nothing would stop me from claiming my wife tonight.

"Take your bra off," a command rolled off my tongue.

Her breath hitched, and the tip of her pink tongue darted out to wet her plump lips. I barely held back a growl. She was a seductress, and she had no idea how much those little gestures affected me.