Author Note

Thank you, dear reader for hanging on with Tae-hyung and Y/n's story until the end.Thank you for reading The Proposal. I hope you enjoyed reading about Y/n and Tae-hyung as much as I did writing their story.

Thank you for being part of their love story.
I hope you enjoyed the story, especially the happily-ever-after ending... :)

I would like to ask you to Please go and check these books too ❤️

•CHARMING DEVIL || PJM
[ Book II of Handsome Devil. ]

Storyline

Storyline

When fire meets gasoline... sparks fly. But will they burn together in HATE or DESIRE?

Amy didn't believe in love or marriage. And then, she met a handsome, charming stranger who drew out her passion and stole her heart. She almost fell in love, when shocking truth got revealed.

Amy's power-hungry politician father had promised her in marriage to Park Jimin, a ruthless, powerful man also known as the devil. Forced into a hasty marriage, Amy is taken away and held as the devil's captive.

She hated and feared the devil, but why did she also feel angry and betrayed by him?

And when he vowed to possess her body, heart and soul, why did she fear he might succeed?

Will she fight the devil? Or will she give in to his dark desires... even though she knows she is going to escape him no matter what?

•REVENGE II || KTH & JK

Storyline

Jungkook is a powerful businessman, London returns, a brutal fighter, and born in a privileged Kim family. One project forced him to work and stay with his enemy, whose secrets he hid for a long time. He has only one piece of a page but wants the full page of her mind. Hate is a small word to describe his feelings for Kang Yeri.

Kang Yeri is an illegitimate child, known as the murder's daughter and fierce leader of Kangs. She never has a choice, and circumstances made her like this. She desires things that don't allow even in her dreams and lead her to live like a dead woman. One decision not only broke her wall but threatened to reveal her secrets.

They both are hot-headed every time they meet, break everything around them, but their hatred is not the only thing binding them together. There is much more, but what?

•UNTAMED FUTURE||KTH

Storyline

She wasn't prepared for him...
After losing the only man she ever loved, Park Y/n has gone through life barely living and merely surviving. But all that changes when she meets Kim Tae-hyung. Fascinated and intrigued by him, Y/n is drawn by his loyalty, silent strength and quiet reserve. She yearns to get to know him better, however his past, his family and their bitter history keeps getting in the way of them being together.

He never expected to run into her...
Kim Tae-hyung is a man of many secrets. A sudden meeting with Y/n changes the course of his life. Bound by a vow to his family Tae-hyung keeps her at a distance...until she shatters all the barriers between them. Staying away from her soon becomes impossible, resisting her...unimaginable.

But when the past collides with the present and secrets are revealed, will love be enough? Or will one lie-the biggest deception of all-destroy Y/n and Tae-hyung forever?