Chapter 15 || Quick

After dinner, Jungkook and I made our way to the bar on the ground floor to share a few drinks and chat. Our relationship was finally coming back to normalcy after months of awkwardness and misplaced anger. I was glad for that. Before anything, Jungkook was my best friend, the man who had stood by me when no one else did. I wouldn't want to lose him forever.

"I gotta take this call," Jungkook said when his cell phone rang. "It's a client from London."

I nodded in understanding. While my best friend was busy on the phone call, I decided to check on Y/n-more like steal a few moments with her before she hit the bed. We hadn't had time together of late since she was busy with her classes, and I was caught up with my own issues.

I got to my feet and made my way upstairs to my room.

Y/n looked up from the book she was reading as I made my way inside after bolting the door behind me.

"What are you doing here? And where's Jungkook?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"He's in the room downstairs on a business call," I replied, moving toward the dark red recliner where she sat comfortably in the rose-pink satin nightie I got her last week. The piece of clothing covered her luscious body to her mid-thighs and molded against her curves in a way I couldn't look away from. It was modest yet sexy in its own way, the kind of a piece that was currently tempting me more than anything in the world.

I needed her.

It must have shown on my face because my little wife giggled. She placed the book aside and rose to her feet, her movements slow and graceful.

Tempting!

"Are you laughing at me, wife?" I asked hoarsely, my voice roughened with the edge of desire that showed. My blood was rushing south, my insides screaming with an insatiable need to claim her. Again.

"No." Y/n shook her head innocently, but the playful smile said otherwise.

"I see," I murmured. Grabbing her forearm, I pulled her to me with a jerk, making her yelp as she held onto my arms for support.

"Whoa! You're such a caveman." Y/n giggled.

I slid the thin strap of her nightie, and the satin material slid off her body, leaving her in a pair of matching lace panties. My hands fondled her round tits, squeezing them to my heart's content, tugging at the pebbled nipples to make her moan. I fucking love those sounds.

"Can't blame me," I rasped, burying my face in the crook of her neck as my free hand traveled down her bare arm to hold her petite waist before it dipped down to cup her between her legs. "When a man has a woman like you, he can barely hold himself back."

I knew because I had tried. Failed, of course. She was the woman who demanded it all. And I gave her my all without holding anything back. It was pleasing since originally, I thought she wouldn't be able to handle my passion and desires.

Y/n proved me wrong. Not only did she handle me well, she reciprocated with the same intensity. That proved to me how right I was to choose her as my wife.

She was a piece of the puzzle that was missing from my life.

"Mmm..." Y/n threw her head backward and let out a guttural moan as my two fingers slipped inside her wetness while I continued to rub her swollen nub using the pad of my thumb.

"Bend over, sweetheart. This is going to be quick," I instructed.

Y/n gripped the arm of the recliner and bent over, presenting that sweet, lush ass of hers.

Letting out a growl at the sight, I pushed my pants down and took my throbbing member in my hand, stroking it slowly as I slid her panties down to her knees.

Primal, raw need running through my veins, I stepped behind her. I angled the tip of my hardened cock against her opening and thrust inside with one deep stroke. Both of us moaned in ecstasy at the contact.

"Dammit! You're so tight," I grunted as her walls squeezed me tight. I closed my eyes and counted from ten to one to gain composure before I started moving, increasing the pace of thrusts as pleasure started to build, taking both of us to the heights of pleasure.
.
.
.
Double update guys, don't forget to vote 😊

[Words Count : 759]