five

pablo

are you parents home yet?

nope
why tho?

my parents wanted to invite
you and your parents over
for dinner, but I guess you
can come alone too

that's cool
I'll definitely be there
can't miss out your parent's food

should I ask Pedro too??

yeah sure, why not

is 7pm alright for you?

sounds good

Adriana quickly went to the store to get some desserts, she could bring to Pablo's house. In the end, she made them look homemade though. She changed her clothes and touched up her make up before stepping outside and going to Pablo's house. Since it really wasn't a long way, she walked there.

When she rang the doorbell, Pablo's sisters Aurora opened the door and let the girl in. With a warm hug, she greeted Adriana at their home. Adriana then followed her into the kitchen, where Pablo's mother was at. Adriana gave her the desserts after saying hello to her. Pablo, as well, came in the kitchen hugging Adriana.

"How are you doing?" He asked her.
"I'm doing good yeah, how about yourself?"
"The same. Pedro and my dad are already at the table. The food is almost done, come with me." Pablo said. Adriana followed him in the living room, where also their dining area was.
"Just like when they were younger, don't you think?" Pablo's mom said to her oldest child, who agreed smilingly.

"It's great to see you again, Adriana. It's been so long since you was here the last time! How are your parents doing?" Pablo's father asked the young girl.
"It's been a while, yes. My parents are doing great actually. I'm sure they would love to be here right now too."

Pedro looked at the girl, smiling wide. She seemed to be alright, what calmed him a bit down. He just waited for Adriana to finish greeting Pablo's dad.

"Hello Pedro." Adriana said, hugging him as well. He gladly accepted the hug.
"It's good to see you again." He chuckled.
"How have you been?" Pedro asked her as they all sat down again. Soon after that, Aurora and her mother brought in the food.
"Thanks for asking. I've been good, just the usual. What about you?"
"Me too. I just worried a bit, that all this stuff on the internet would affect you." He was completely honest with her.
"No at all, but let's not talk about it right now." Adriana smiled, Pedro nodded is head.

The food was delicious. Pablo's mom yet again proved her incredible cooking skills. They all talked throughout the dinner. Pablo's father talked about football with the two boys, Aurora asked Adriana about her studies while her and Pablo's mother listened to them.

Pedro looked over to Adriana from time to time. She did too. They never noticed each other's stares, but there were two other people sitting at the table, who in fact did.

After finishing all the food, Adriana helped them with putting all the dishes in the dish washer. Aurora had the great idea to take a group photo at the end. Well, their parents didn't want to be in, so it was just the four left. Adriana stood in the middle, between Pablo and Pedro, while Aurora stood next to her brother.

"Smile!" Their mother said happily before flashing the picture.