twenty

Pablo and Adriana found Pedro after some time. He was still in the changing room, looking down at his phone but when his two friends entered, he lifted his head up. Adriana smiled pitiful at him. She could sense, that he was not feeling well.

"How are you doing?" She still asked, taking a seat next to him. Pablo excused himself again, apparently he wanted to grab something to eat.
"I'm okay, it just sucks that I won't be able to play the next games." Pedro replied while staring on his injury.
"I'm so sorry, Pedro. For how long?" She caressed his back, giving him a feeling of comfort.
"I don't know yet, but surely a month or so."
"I'm sorry to hear this. But you'll come back stronger than ever, I'm sure of it." Adriana sent him an honest smile, which the boy kind of replied. Even if it was not a bright smile he would usually give her, Adriana was still relieved she could make him feel a bit better.

"Thank you for coming today. I'm sorry you couldn't see me play the whole match."
"Don't worry, what I've seen of you was extremely amazing. I enjoyed it a lot."

Pedro didn't exactly know what Adriana had or did that could lift his mood that much up. It was tough for him to admit, but he liked Adriana.
Not like you would like a friend of yours. He had a hard time accepting the fact he had fallen for her completely. At the end of the day, he was fine with it. He's 20 years old, it's totally normal for people his age. Before, he just never cared about those type of relationships. Football was all that mattered, but somehow Adriana sneaked her way into Pedro's heart.

"It's a shame that you won't play in the return match then. I was looking forward to it." Adriana pouted a little bit.
"Why's that?" Pedro asked, looking into her eyes.
"Luis and I agreed on traveling to Manchester to go watch it." She told him about their plan, leaving one aspect out of it.
"I'll probably have to stay here but I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun, that's what's important. Speaking of your friend, where is he?"
"He left earlier."
"Should I drive you home then?"
"Can you even drive with your injury?" Adriana made Pedro laugh. He shook his head.
"It's better if I drive." She smiled flashy.
"Alright, I can't convince you otherwise, right?"
Adriana just nodded her head in response.

While Pedro packed his stuff, Adriana hummed a melody to a song quietly. Due to Pedro being completely silent, he could listen to her and it honestly calmed him down. The atmosphere was so peaceful and he hoped it would last forever this way.

 The atmosphere was so peaceful and he hoped it would last forever this way

liked by pedri, raphinha, ansufati and others

adrianamj missing sommer rn ☹️

luiscasado_ when was this??
adrianamj my moms birthday :)
luiscasado_ stunning😎

pedri sunshine ☀️
adrianamj ;)

pablogavi why does your purse looks like Elmo from Sesame Street?
adrianamj I hate you

garnacho7 started following you!