twentyseven

"You got this love, alright? I believe in you. Call me when you're done." Pedro said to Adriana while caressing her hand. The couple currently sat in Pedro's car, which he parked in a side street near Adriana's university. They've been together for about two weeks already, yet no one knew of their relationship. Not even Pablo. Well Adriana's parents knew, since they were either hanging out at her or his place. The girl's semester break was also over and she already had an exam today.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." Adriana smiled at him lovely. Maybe it was because they just freshly got together, but both were so in love with each other, even a child could tell. That's why hiding their relationship was tough, especially when they were spending time with Pablo.
Adriana and Pedro wanted to tell him about their relationship at some point, they just wanted to wait for the right moment.

Also Pedro wanted Adriana to meet his family, since she never did. The thought of that seemed kind of intimidating to Adriana. From what she has heard and seen about Pedro's family, they all looked kind, so she really hoped that they'd like and accept her.

Making her way to her lecture all, Adriana tried to push all the negative thoughts away and concentrated on her studies.

To say the exam was easy, was definitely a understatement. With a strong headache, Adriana left the building hours later. She was already on her way home when she searched through her whole bag for her phone, but she didn't find it.

Sighing, Adriana went back to the university. Maybe she had lost it somewhere there. But neither in the hallways or lecture hall was a trace of her phone. She even asked her professor if someone had given in her phone, he sadly couldn't help her.

All she wanted was to sleep and now she had to care about her lost phone. She couldn't even call Pedro. Only when she arrived at her home with their old house telephone, no one was ever using.

"So what you're saying is that you lost your phone somewhere, but it's not in the university?"
"Yeah, I hope it's not stolen. All our messages and pictures are on it. I don't know what to do Pedro."
"Calm down firstly. It could've happen to me as well. Let me check my car, maybe you've left it there." He said before disappearing for a solid minute whilst Adriana had to wait impatiently.

"It's not there, but we'll find it anyway. I'm coming over now. We can try to call it, see if anyone answers it or try to locate it. Don't worry mi amor, it'll be fine." He reassured her.

While Pedro was on his way immediately, Adriana took a painkiller with the hope, her headache will decrease a bit. Suddenly the front door of the house snapped open. At first she thought it was her boyfriend, but then again, he had no key to open it.

It was Adriana's mother, who looked at her daughter in concern when she saw how stressed out the young adult looked.