six

At the end of the evening, it was around eleven, Pedro and Adriana left the Gavira's house. It already had gotten dark and the stars were clearly visible over Barcelona.

"Can I give you a ride home?" Pedro asked the girl after saying goodbye to Pablo. Adriana smiled at him.
"I'm fine. You know, it's only a short walk to my place."
"I really insist on. It's already late, you'll never know what could happen. And it's so cold outside, you could get sick." He argument pretty well. Adriana didn't know what to say anymore, so she just went to the other side of Pedro's car, waiting for him to unlock it, which he eventually did.
She fastened her seatbelt and Pedro began to drive after starting the motor.

The two were busy talking about the music, which was coming out of the radio in his car. Pedro mostly listened to rap, while Adriana listened to basically everything.

Suddenly his car just stopped driving. Adriana thought Pedro meant to at first, but it wasn't his intention. Both stepped out of the car and inspected it, nothing seemed to be wrong. Pedro tried starting the motor again but it didn't work.
"What are we going to do now?" Adriana asked, thinking about a solution for the problem.
"I mean, you can just walk home. It's on the end of next street, isn't it?"
"Yeah but what about you? How long would you have to walk home?" She asked another question. Pedro put his hands in the pockets of his jacket.
"About half an hour probably. Not more than 45 minutes though." He answered honestly.
Adriana looked at him, sighing.
"You can sleep over at mine. Calling a repair man at this time would be unnecessary anyways. They're all closed." She suggested.
"Really?"
"Sure, it's not a problem." She assured.
"Thank you, that's really kind."
"Of course. C'mon now, I'm already freezing."

Pedro didn't say anything and just started walking besides her. He took of his jacket and placed it on Adriana's shoulders. She looked at him surprised.
"You'll get sick Pedro, and then you won't be able to play." She scolded him lowkey.
"Otherwise you'll. And then you'll miss your studies or something like it."
Adriana rolled her eyes while laughing. He looked at her in awe. How the moon and the stars reflected their lights in her blueish eyes. It was beautiful, to be honest.

Adriana looked down on her feet. Pedro's perfume on his jacket crept it's way into her nose. In her opinion, it was a heavenly smell. She wouldn't mind smelling it more often.

Adriana opened the door to her house as soon as they arrived there. The two were hushing inside the warm quickly. She showed the boy the guest room, where he could sleep for the night.

She herself got ready for sleep afterwards. Though, she still decided to check up on Pedro. She lightly knocked on the door, but he didn't response. Adriana slightly peeked insight. Pedro was already in a deep slumber. Adriana smiled, before going back to her own room.