thirtytwo

"So if it's really the truth that you're telling me and you haven't been texting Alejandro, who was it then?" Pablo asked in confusion.
"I'd like to know as well."
"Is anyone else logged in your account? Does someone know your password?" He asked question after question. Pablo desperately wanted his friends to stay together, now that they finally have been dating.

"No that I know of." Adriana sighed in defeat.
"Wait didn't you say your phone was stolen? Did you change your password?" When Pablo said that, it all clicked in her brain. Everything made sense now, especially since Pedro and Adriana didn't do what the thief told them to do.
"Oh my god Pablo, I'm so stupid. I completely forgot. With everything that was going on, I didn't even think about that. I'm hundred percent positive it was that person."
"Would they do something like that?" Her best friend doubted.
"I mean, they wanted expose our relationship and demanded money to keep it a secret. They're obviously mad that we didn't do as they said." Adriana answered.
"Makes sense I guess. I think Pedro would believe you once you explain everything to him, but all those people on the internet? I don't think so."
"Thank you for those kind words." Adriana rolled her eyes sarcastically, which obviously wasn't visible to Pablo.
"I'm just stating the truth. You should go to your boyfriend instead of being mad at me for being honest."

After bidding her goodbye to Pablo on the phone, Adriana got her stuff ready and drove over to her boyfriend's house. Maybe he wasn't in the mood to see her right now but Adriana didn't want to procrastinate their conversation.

Pedro wasn't exactly the happiest when he saw his girl ringing his doorbell, but he opened the door and let her inside nevertheless. He wasn't looking forward to speaking with her at the moment, but he thought that Adriana deserved a chance to explain everything to him, since he left so abruptly.

"Love, you have to believe me that it wasn't me! I think it was that person who stole my phone because we didn't give I'm any money. I would never do such thing. Especially, you know I don't text like that person did with Alejandro."

"When I first saw everything I was furious. My mind didn't work properly. Now listening to you, it definitely seems to make sense. I'm sorry for leaving that suddenly. I should've listened to you." Pedro answered calmly with a clear mind. Arguing over it wouldn't be great for the both of them. Besides, the way that person texted, truly wasn't the way Adriana would text her boyfriend or even anyone else.

"Thank god you believe me. I can understand you though, I probably would've reacted the same way." She smiled slightly.
"What are we going to do now?"
"Pablo said that people won't believe me and honestly I do think the same, looking at all those comments." Adriana shrugged.
"But if you believe me, I don't care what the others do." She finished.