twentysix

"Try the sauce! Is the seasoning alright?" Adriana asked Pedro, letting him try the pasta sauce they just made from a spoon.
"It's perfect." He answered, probably loving Adriana even more because of her cooking skills. The brown haired girl nodded smiling, grabbing two plates out of a cabinet.
When the noddles were fully cooked, Pedro put some of them on their plates and added the sauce.

Pedro and Adriana finished their dinner in the kitchen before going back into the girls room. Pedro didn't need some comfortable clothes for the night, since he was already wearing a hoodie and some sweatpants.
The fresh couple ended up watching a movie on tv. During that, Adriana slowly fell asleep in Pedro arms. It took him some minutes to notice that, but when he did he stopped the movie, turned off the tv and put the blanket over them both. He as well drifted off to sleep.

Adriana was the first one to wake up the next morning. Pedro was still sleeping peacefully next to her. She was enjoying her view for a short amount of time, before Pedro slowly opened one of his eyes.
"I'm awake you know." He laughed with a raspy morning voice.
"I'm going to take a shower." She joined his laughter before searching for an outfit for the day.

While Adriana was in the bathroom, he got downstairs. Surprisingly her parents already left for work. He only found a handwritten note from Adriana's mother, saying that there was left over breakfast for them in the fridge. He took some out of it and reheated it in the microwave, it was done just as Adriana joined him.
"It smells amazing." She hummed happily.
"Well thank your mom for keeping something for us."
"Do you have anything in mind that we could do today?" Pedro continued.
"We could go for a walk or something similar. Are you free the whole day?" Adriana suggested.
"I have to go to physiotherapy in the afternoon but besides that, I'm free."

Both of them got ready, taking their time while joking around here and their. While Pedro put on his shoes and jacket, Adriana prepared some lunch packs for them before leaving the house. Adriana took him to a park nearby her home. There weren't too many people, which made them being able to enjoy the nature. Sitting down on a bench next to a small lake, Adriana unpacked all of the food, displaying it between her and Pedro. Whilst talking and laughing with each other, the two snacked on some strawberries and mini pretzels. The time went by fast, especially when the two spent time together. They completely forgot about their surroundings and just payed attention to the person in front of them.

This all led to Pedro almost missing his appointment at the physiotherapy. They had to take a taxi, otherwise he would've been too late. Adriana quickly said goodbye to him in front of the psychotherapist's office before heading home on her own.