twentyfive

"Honey, come down! There's someone here for you." Adriana's mother screamed as soon as they entered their house. The girl was more than surprised to see Pedro with her parents. She looked rather confused than happy about his visit. Adriana didn't know Pedro was coming over.
"Let's go to my room." She muttered to Pedro, who followed her upstairs. Adriana only saw her mother nudging her father, saying something she couldn't quite understand. Well now she wouldn't have to introduce him to her parents anymore.

Quietly the brown haired male followed her into her room, sitting down on her bed just like she did.
"I didn't expect you coming over." She said honestly, but then again smiled upon seeing Pedro again.
"I wanted to see you again and Pablo told me that your plane already landed. And you're still scared me in someway with the texts you sent me."
"Yeah I just arrived not too long ago as you can see." She answered pointing to the suitcase, she still hasn't unpacked yet. Pedro chuckled a bit.
"Tell me about your trip."
"It was nice to see something else than Barcelona, especially after being stressed with college. But I'm glad to be back here after all."
"I see. It was pretty boring without you. I've missed you a lot." He smiled.
"I've missed you too." Adriana said, laying down on her belly, still looking at Pedro.

"Actually I wanted to talk with you about something as well, but you can start if you want."
"No, you can start." Adriana declined politely. She was nervous, her hands became a bit sweaty and she fidget with her bracelet. What she didn't know was that Pedro's heart was probably beating as fast as hers did.

"I wanted to ask you what we are. I know the kiss at Pablo's party was probably just because we both were hella drunk but ever since I can't get you out of my head and I-" Pedro hustled down his words. I did think about what he wanted to say beforehand, but for some reason he forgot everything there and then.

"Pedro." Adriana interrupted him, closing the space between them.
"Stop talking so much." She smiled before laying both of her hands on Pedro's cheek and kissing him. Pedro immediately returned the kiss passionately.

"Does that answer your question?" Adriana asked him after they parted. He needed some seconds to realize what just had happened.
"Yeah." He replied out of breath, smiling more brightly than ever. Adriana probably hasn't seen him that happy before, as he was right now.

"Do you want to sleep over here tonight?" She asked him.
"Won't your parents mind?"
"I don't think so. You met them already right? If they let you in, they probably liked you." Adriana shrugged her shoulders.
"I hope so."
"Have you eaten anything yet? Are you up for cooking something?"
"Sure, I'm quite hungry."

The two went downstairs, entering the kitchen. Adriana's parents were currently in the living room, watching a movie on the tv.
Just as Adriana was knotting the apron for Pedro, her father tapped lightly on his wife's shoulder pointing to the young adults. Adriana's mom smiled at the sight, while her father did the same.