fourteen

Pablo wondered if their plan from yesterday worked out, but asking them now during the breakfast was also not a good idea. Exchanging looks with Ansu, both watched Pedro and Adriana eat their food in silence. Aurora observed the whole situation, sipping on her tea.

"I'm so tired." Pablo grumbled.
"And you still have to clean everything up. Mom and Dad will be back in some hours." His older sister responded to him and just received a deathly stare from Pablo.
"We can help you clean up, don't worry." Pedro enlighten him. Ansu raised an eyebrow.
"We can?"
"If we all help, it won't take that long." Adriana chuckled, Ansu slightly sighed but in the end, he still helped the others out as well.

A few days have passed and everything Adriana did was studying for her upcoming exam and complaining to Pedro about the said upcoming exam. It was the last exam for this semester and therefore, very important. It could change the grade for the better or the worse. Adriana actually didn't have to worry that much since her grade wasn't bad and even if she would do bad on the exam, it wouldn't change her grade that drastically. Though, she still managed to be quite nervous.

Pedro telling her that everything will be alright and she didn't need to worry that much, kind of calmed her down. He even suggested to fetch her up after her exam. That way, Adriana may get some distraction. She was very thankful for Pedro. He as well, was very busy and still managed to take some time for the girl. It was just the little things that Adriana truly appreciated.

Reading over her pieces of paper the last time, she couldn't stand looking at it anymore and went to her professor to enter her exam in. Sighing, she went back to her place and put all her stuff in her bag before leaving. She wasn't the first to leave, but also not the last. There were only a few minutes left anyways. Being focused on her phone, she almost didn't noticed that Pedro was already waiting in his car on the university's parking spot.

With a small smile she went up to him and got inside of his car. Adriana was extremely relieved that her exam was over and the semester break was approaching.
"You seem fine, was it easy?" He asked her at first while starting the engine. Adriana fastened her seatbelt.
"Yeah it was alright. I'm curious about the results."
"When will you get them?"
"Hopefully still before the semester ends. What are we going to do now though?" She asked changing the topic.
"Before we do anything, we need to stop by at mine. I have a surprise for you." Pedro teased the girl next to him slightly.
"What surprise?"
"If I'd tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, wouldn't it?" He grinned a little bit. Adriana looked from him back onto the streets in front of them.
"You're scaring me today, Pedro."