twentyeight

"What's wrong honey? Did your exam went bad?" Adriana's mother asked her worried. She put her bag down on the kitchen counter and looked at her daughter.
"No it was alright. I lost my phone and I can't find it. You know, there are several pictures of Pedro and myself. I hope no one sees it."
"Oh darling, I wish I could help you but you know that I'm not good with all that new technology stuff. Your father is leaving for a work trip today. I planned to visit aunt Maria for a few days, but if you want me to stay, that's alright. Even though I can't help you that much." Her mother told her while caressing her back.
"Thank you, but I'm fine. Pedro's coming over in a minute, he'll help me." Adriana gave her a slight smile.
"That's great. Pedro's a good guy, I like him. But don't do anything stupid while we're away. And give me a call if you need to."
"Thanks mom." Adriana hugged her.

Minutes later her boyfriend arrived as well, ringing at the doorbell. With a hug and a kiss on her temple, he greeted his girlfriend, which he just saw hours ago. The couple went into the girls room and sat down on her bed.
"Let's try calling it, shall we?" Pedro said, grabbing his own phone from the pocket of his jeans. Adriana nodded.
When he called her number, it rang a few times. Her phone was definitely on, the battery hasn't run out yet. But no one was answering.

"At least we know that we can track it now. Do you have another advice with the same Apple account?" He asked. Adriana wasn't thinking that long until she grabbed her IPad from her desk. After unlocking it, she clicked on the right app to track all her devices.

Pedro zoomed further in, where her phone was.
"What is it doing in Terrassa?" He mumbled. His girlfriend sighed.
"Someone took it. Either on purpose or took it with them after finding it." She answered.
"It's online though at the moment." He said.
"It's really bad. Yours and Pablo's numbers are on it. And all the pictures and chats."
"The numbers aren't that important, we can change them. It's not like we never had to do that before. But the pictures are more relevant. I don't want to keep us a secret but I would much rather announce it to the public myself."
"Should we text them?" She suggested.
"I don't know if that's going to do something. I mean they didn't answer the call either, but we can try." Pedro shrugged.
"Should we use my moms phone instead of yours while she still is here?"
"It's not going to change anything, my number is on your phone anyways." Pedro said before opening the chat with Adriana on his phone. Not knowing what to type in, he looked at her thoughtful.
"Let me text." She said.

-an
hiii I just wanted to say that I'm not sure about how much longer this story will go on, since I don't have a clue for any plot!