twentythree

"My head hurts so bad." Luis sighed as the two friends made their way into the Old Trafford stadium.
"Maybe you shouldn't have drink that much cocktails yesterday." Adriana lectured him.
"I know, but it was such a fun night out." He said in defeat. Adriana chuckled while shaking her head.

Today she was wearing Pedro's jersey. Prior to the game, Pablo gave it to her while he was in a rush. He didn't get the chance to ask her about yesterday, but he desperately wanted to.

The game ended not so good for Barcelona and their fans. Manchester United won the game, kicking Barcelona out of the Europa League. Luis, as the United fans he is, was quite happy but obviously wasn't showing it off too much.

Some players were still on the field, giving each other handshakes, exchanging their jerseys or celebrating their win.
"What is Alejandro doing there?" Luis mentioned, pointing at the player of Manchester. He too, exchanged a jersey with a player of Barcelona, which hung casually on his shoulder.
"Isn't that Pedri's celebration he's doing?" Adriana's friends questioned.
"It is." Adriana responded, crossing her arms. She didn't look amused at all.

"Have you told him anything about your relationship with Pedri?" Luis now asked.
"Alejandro asked if I was seeing someone right now. I said that I'm kind of seeing Pedro, but that's it."
"Oh Adriana, you're so stupid. He wants to provoke Pedri by mocking his celebration." Luis told her.
"How childish is that?" She mumbled to herself. Her friend was still able to hear it though.

"Do you think Pedri will fire back?" Luis asked curiously as if there could be a rivalry in the future.
"I don't think so. He isn't the person to get mad about something like this."
Both left the stadium. Tomorrow would already be their flight back. As much as she liked Manchester, Adriana would rather be in Barcelona again, spending time with her friends. Obviously Pedro as well. She really needed to talk to him, even though she was afraid of it.

pedro 💋

hey can we talk once
I'm back?

yeah sure?
Is everything alright?

ofc
I just need to talk to you
about something important

you make me worried
the way you text
promise you're fine?
do I need to worry or be scared?

no pedro😭
I promise you everything is good

pablo

hey

don't talk to me

pfff alright
can't take a lose?

not to this team
not to your "friend" mocking pedro

woah calm down
yeah I saw it
I'm disappointed

I told you right away
listen to me next time

yes, omniscient pablo
next time I will

good

good

so why did you text me?

can we talk?

yeah call me I'm free

no come over

no

why

it's late,
I'm not in the mood,
it's raining

take a taxi?
please it's really important
it's about pedro
I need to tell you something

Is that why he text me
if you're alright or not?

maybe

I'm on my way

thanks😘

-an
hello! how are you guys doing?
first of all, thank you all for the many comments and votes!
I just wanted to quickly say, that I've published a Charles Leclerc book yesterday! So if you might be interested, I'd be very thankful if you would check it out. I really put my whole 🐱 into the cast, to make it look good, but that's besides the point.
anyways, see you guys soon ;)