fifteen

The pair eventually did arrive at Pedro's house some minutes after that. It was the first time, that Adriana was over there, so she was pretty curious about his place.

"Do you live here alone?" She asked as they entered through the front door. Pedro nodded quickly before closing the door behind him. Since they wouldn't spend a lot of time at his house, the two didn't even bother to take their jackets off.

"Close your eyes." The dark brown haired guy said, Adriana following him behind, now without seeing anything. She really didn't know which room they were entering that moment. The girl tried to focus on her other senses, for example hearing, more but it didn't really help her. She just heard Pedro making some noises, which she couldn't identify anyways.

"Okay, now open your eyes again." When Adriana did what Pedro told her too, she saw him standing in front of her with a box in his hands. Unsure she looked at him.
"Open it!" Pedro asked her to, Adriana eventually did. Her eyes widen as she saw what was hidden inside. The shoes, which she found really pretty the other day.
"You did not." She mumbled, taking one of the shoes, while Pedro still held the box.
"I did. And let me tell you, it was not easy to get them. I went back to the store the other day and there was a girl who wanted to buy these pairs. They were the only one left in your size. I had to argue with that girl until she let me have them."
"That's really sweet from you. You didn't need to do that, but I really appreciate it." Adriana chuckled a bit upon hearing the story.
"You're welcome."
"How can I pay you back though?"
"The smile of yours is already enough." Pedro answered honestly, making Adriana's cheeks flush in a reddish color.

Adriana and Pedro agreed on going to a restaurant together to have dinner. It was rather outside Barcelona's busy downtown area, which was optimal for them. Pedro wasn't recognized directly. Well, Adriana thought the waitress did because of her facial expressions, but she didn't say anything and was being professional about it. The food was also amazing, the red wine they had alongside was perfected to her liking.

"How many exams have you left until the semester is over?" Pedro asked, genuinely being interested in this kind of topic. He never even considered going to an university, most of his friends chose the same career path as him, so he was really curious about Adriana's lifestyle as someone who studies.
"Just one more, but I'll have to hand in my term paper as well." She answered, sipping on her wine.
"What are you writing about?"
"I'm doing it about research of dreams and sleep. What are the meanings of specific dreams, especially for people with a mental illness." Adriana answered. She could talk hours and hours about psychology. It was basically her passion and she couldn't wait to be done with her studies. No matter how exhausting it was to go to college, she could never give up on her dream. Just like Pedro did with his football career. That was something, they both had in common.

liked by pablogavi, aurorapaezg, luiscasado_ and others

adrianamj 🍟&🍷

luiscasado_ seems lovely
adrianamj it was🤭

pedri had a great time
adrianamj can only give that back to you

pablogavi I see how it is🤨
pedri you got replaced, get over it 😙