twelve

"The view is so pretty." Adriana muttered, looking at the dark blue sky.
"Yeah it is." The guy next to her agreed. But when she looked at Pedro, he wasn't looking at the sky. Instead, he was still keeping his eyes on Adriana. The girl had to chuckle a little bit.
"What is wrong?" Pedro asked her confused, his eyes wandering around Adriana's delicate face.
"I don't know, it's just that you're very cute, Pedro." Adriana babbled.
"You think so?" He asked, laughing because of how drunk she actually was. If she was sober, she surely wouldn't have said that. But drunk words are true words, aren't they?

She nodded shortly before resting her head on Pedro's chest.
"You're cute too." He admitted, not really caring anymore. The two probably wouldn't remember anything tomorrow. Pedro made tilt her head slightly above, both held eye contact once again. Their faces were only a few centimeters apart, while the wind blew through Adriana's thick hair.

"I really wanna try something right now." Pedro whispered.
"What do you mean?" Adriana played dumb, she knew damn well what Pedro was saying and he wasn't to dumb to fall for her play.
"Don't fool me, Adriana." He grinned slightly, she rolled her eyes playfully.
"What if anyone sees us?"
"So what?" He shrugged his shoulders. Pedro completely blended out their environment. There could be ten paparazzis watching the situation right now and he wouldn't give a fuck about them.

Adriana was different from the beginning when he had met her. She didn't treat him like anyone else would. The girl would give Pedro her whole attention at anytime. Not that he was only looking for attention from anyone, but it felt good after being overlooked by so many people.

Adriana didn't even know, how much it meant for the boy. She wasn't treating him any special, just like she would treat somebody she really liked. Ever since Pedro got to know Adriana, there was this warmth around his heart, he haven't felt before.

With both of them being lost in the moment, they didn't noticed how the space between their faces reduced itself. Pedro did the last step and put his hand on Adriana's check, which left a warm tingle on her skin.
Seconds later, their lips where on each others. Adriana didn't exactly know how long the moment lastet, but for her, it felt like for ever. The soft touch of Pedro's lips on her's made her feel like time and everything else around them stopped. On his side, he felt a lot butterflies flying around his stomach.

After the two parted again, Adriana's and Pedro's cheeks where deeply colored in red. Rather it was because of their kiss or because of all the alcohol they drank. Nevertheless, they both thought it looked adorable on each other.

While all that happened, there was a certain someone inside of the house, who looked at the scenery until the two kissed. Smiling to herself, Aurora left them their privacy as soon as Pedro kissed Adriana. The older sister of Pablo surely wasn't drunk and definitely would recall that happening the next morning.