Chapter 3 Eldia Restorationists

9 months, that's how long it takes for the scouts to go to the ocean. However, during the nine months, Eren and Historia's secret relationship hasn't been found out yet, and now both Eren and Historia are outside the walls, gathering all of the pure Titans in one spot close to Shiganshina.

Eren takes a deep breath before screaming, and then all of the titans fall to the ground, turning back into humans. Historia covers her mouth with shock and horror. "I can't believe it... there are even children here as well!"

"As long as you're an Eldian, Marley doesn't care if you're children or not." Eren says. "No, not just Marley, the whole world is the same. That's why the Rumbling is the only way to prevent more of these incidents from happening."

Then the Eldians are slowly waking up, and they look around and wonder where they are. Eren coughs as he gains the attention of everyone in the area. Since Eren and Historia don't have Marley armbands, the people are terrified of the two of them.

Eren says, "There is nothing to be afraid of. You're on Paradis Island. I want to ask if any one of you are Eldia Restorationists?"

By hearing the name, 75% of the people in the area raise their hands, and one of them says, "Who are you?"

Eren says, "My name is Eren Yeager, and this is the Queen of the Walls, Historia Reiss. We are the ones who freed you from the nightmare known as pure titans."

This causes the Eldia Restorationists to be surprised. One of them asks, "Your last name is Yeager? Are you related to Grisha Yeager?"

Eren says, "Grisha Yeager is my father, I assume you know him?"

They scowl a little and another one asks, "That means you're related to Zeke, right? It's because of him that we were exposed!"

"Yes, I've learned about that. My father has been regretting it every day. He turned into a pure Titan like you guys, but the Owl saved him and have him eat one of the nine here and returned to human, and he continued his mission and he took the Founding Titan and gave it to me. His second son lived on this island."

They all stare at Eren and a boy asks, "Are you royal blood just like Zeke Yeager?"

"I am not royal blood, my father married my mother, who worked as a waitress in a bar, after getting into the walls." Eren says.

As the restorationists are digesting everything, two boys of the same age as Eren and Historia step forward and one of them says, "My name is Odom Wolff, and this is Peter Fischer. May we ask what year is today?"

Historia replies, "This year is year 851."

"So that means we've been Titans for 19 years." Peter says. "Are these all the people you've gathered? What about the other restorationists? What happened to them?"

"I'm sorry to say that these are all the Eldians that we found outside of the three walls of Paradis Island. Before I begin our story, I want to know what were your thoughts about Paradis Island?"

Odom says, "From what we learned with the help of the Owl, we know that the 145th King abandoned all of us and fled to the walls. That's why we want to bring the Founding Titan back so we can restore our pride as Eldians."

"I see. When the 145th king fled into the walls, he used the power of the Founding Titan to wipe out all of the memories of the people inside the walls. Nobody remembers the great Titan war, the past of how our Founder Ymir created the Titans. All they ever know is that we are the last humanity and Titans are monsters who will devour any human in the way." Eren says. "The king also forbade anyone from venturing outside the walls, unless you're a member of the Scouts, a group of Military soldiers who fight and kill the Titans so they can learn more about them."