Chapter 7 Before the Table

With the nine families united, they decide to have a small wedding for Eren and Historia. However, they didn't reveal the news to others, that also includes Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, and the other scouts.

"This wedding here symbols the union of the 9 royal families of the titans." Gloria says. "And this will also be the true revival of the Eldia Empire."

With the crowd also cheering, Eren and Historia smile at the crowd, Eren knows that the three years of helping the people really pay off. However, the only thing to do is to get rid of the corrupted military and the outside world.

That night after the bonding, Historia says, "I heard that tomorrow, you are going to Marley with the rest of the scouts...what are your thoughts?"

"Gloria and Aya will also bring their airship, some of the Yeagerists are going to board the ship. After hearing of the Eldian Mistreatment, I will go with Gloria and Aya around the nations, I'm trying to negotiate with them as the new King. If they want the doom of Eldians like us, then I have no choice but to use the Rumbling..."

Historia frowns and says, "I just hope they are willing to hear us out. I mean, nobody likes the Rumbling to happen... but that's the only way to give Ymir a safe and happy life without being scared of the outside world..."

"And since you're pregnant, you won't need to worry about the military doing anything to you." Eren says. "Just please be careful while I'm not with you."

"Of course." Historia says, "And you as well."

After getting to the Marley, Eren's missing causes everyone to search for him, and eventually, Mikasa finds Eren standing in front of a refugee camp.

"Eren, you do realize that you're our enemies' most wanted target, don't you? We've all been running around looking for you..."

But she stops, noticing that Eren is crying, Eren quickly wipes out his tears and they notice a boy with his family waving at them.

"The boy from the market? Did something happen?" Mikasa asks.

"Nothing yet..." Eren says, which causes Mikasa to get puzzled.

"What do you mean?" Mikasa asks.

"These people live here after losing their homes to war." Eren says, "Regular life stopped for us one day. Everything was taken from us. All of their freedom was taken away."

After watching them, Eren decides to take a breath and says, "Mikasa, why is it that you care about me?"

"Huh?" Mikasa is puzzled, and Eren continues, "Is it because I saved you when you were a kid? Or is it because I'm family? What am I to you?"

Mikasa starts to panic a little and she says, "You are... family..."

"Family..." Eren closes his eyes and says, "I would rather have you stay out of everything related to me, because of my Titan Power, I might be the worst enemy of humanity..."

"Then I'll protect you, I am not going to lose more family." Mikasa says.

"It is not that simple. Mikasa. I'll only tell you this, but promise me not to tell anyone about it." Mikasa is confused as to what Eren is saying, but she nods. Eren sighs and says, "The Armor Titan has the hardened body, while the Founding Titan can control all Eldians. But what does the Attack Titan do? The Attack Titan can actually see the future."

"See... the future?" Mikasa asks with surprise, and Eren says, "That's all I can tell you right now."

Before she can continue to ask, the man offers them something warm to drink as the rest find them. Eren says, "Perfect Timing."