Chapter 18 Apology

At Reiss Farm, Eren is lying on the bed with Mikasa and Historia by his side, Historia says, "Gloria informed me that Hange and the others are still trying to stop the Rumbling. I guess there is no stopping them..."

"It was expected..." Eren sighs. "That's why Floch and Louise are helping train the new cadets so that we will be prepared for the world's attack. So you're going to the port tomorrow, right?"

"The first children will be sent to the island and I have to inform them of the truth and how they are going to stay here." Historia says. "It is not going to be easy, but I'm willing to try."

Eren nods as he turns to Mikasa, "Since I've already quit the military, I might as well help Gloria with some paperwork. What about you, Mikasa?"

"I'm going with the queen tomorrow. Since the airships are from Hizuru." Mikasa says.

"I see." Eren says, "If anything, Hange and the others will approach the port trying to steal an airship. I'll give you the choice, letting them steal one to stop the Rumbling, or trying to stop them with our soldiers."

"Historia and Mikasa nod as they all fall asleep that night.

The next day, Jean walks back and wakes Gabi up, he says, "Wake up. It's time to go."

"You will help us?" Gabi asks.

"Yeah. Of course." Then he walks to Reiner and grabs his shirt. "Come on! How long you're going to sleep, Reiner? Just because you don't have a Titan doesn't mean you can fake your unconsciousness!"

Then after a while, they are now moving on carriages, Jean stares at Gabi and says, "Gabi. Sorry, I kicked you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay. I'm fine." Gabi says.

"I see." Then he turns to Reiner and says, "You won't get any apology from me, Reiner."

"Yeah, that's fine." Reiner says.

"What about me..." Annie mutters.

"Same as Reiner." Jean mutters.

At the same time, Pieck and Galliard come back while riding on the horses, Magath says, "Something's wrong."

Pieck says, "The harbor. The Yeagerist has taken control of the harbor. They must've gotten there first by the steam engine. There are many soldiers with Anti-Titan gear surrounding the place. They're ready for combat."

The alliance members are surprised as Hange and Magath decide to watch, and they notice that not only there are Yeagerists, but also Hizuru military and the Anti-Marley Volunteers.

"To think they've made it here this early... what for?" Hange asks.

Just then, they find a flying boat landing, and they notice that the one leading the Yeagerists isn't Floch or Eren, but Historia and Mikasa themselves. And the one coming out of the airship is no other than Kiyomi Azumabito.

"Lady Azumabito." Historia says, "How was the rescuing mission going?"

Kiyomi gives a solemn look and says, "I'm very grateful that the Hizuru nation is spared from the Rumbling, but sadly, it takes us a hard time to calm the kids down."

"I see. Can you please show me the kids?" Historia asks, and Kiyomi nods, Historia turns to Mikasa and says, "Hange and the others are probably coming here, if you see them, inform me."

Mikasa nods as she leaves, while Historia walks into the ship with Kiyomi.

Hange and Magath are watching the whole scene and Hange says, "To think our queen is here... so I have to assume those people are here to protect the queen. Mikasa Ackermann is also there as well. Stopping them will be very difficult."