Chapter 13 Sneak Attack

Onyankopon rushes to the cell where Armin and the others are located. Sasha asks, "Onyankopon, what's going on outside?!"

"Marley came flying in on airships. There are about 500 soldiers plus the Armored, Jaw, and Cart." Onyankopon says. "It is just as the King predicted. But right now they are also having trouble!"

Sasha nods and says, "Alright." Then she takes out the keys and opens the lock to the cell. Sasha says, "Eren knew that this is going to happen. So please help us, we've gotta protect the King."

Just then, Connie grabs Onyankopon's shirt and yells, "Are you shitting me?! What is this about "we"?! This is your fight! Why should we listen to you?"

Sasha grabs Connie and says, "Let go of him. All the Anti-Marley Volunteers except for Yelena are on our side! They have to act so that Yelena wouldn't try to blow their heads off!"

Connie ignores Sasha and says, "You were just pretending to be nice to us while plotting to take over Paradis with your wine! I'm fed up with getting betrayed all the time! By Reiner, Bertolt, Annie, Eren, even you Sasha! I'm sick of it, Damn it!"

"If anything, you are the ones who betrayed us!" Sasha yells into his ear. "Eren used the power of the Founder to bring your mother back to normal, and you were the ones who betrayed him by wanting to feed him to the uprising military who do nothing but want the power for themselves and surrender to other nations to save their own asses!"

She helps Onyankopon up and says, "Besides, the wine, the euthanization plan... The Volunteers are against it as well! Eren is also against it! Nicolo told us that Yelena asked them to keep quiet about the wine, and Onyankopon and the others didn't want Eldians to get euthanized! We promised that we would work together in the future, that's why they all decided to help Eren and us Yeagerists!"

Armin says, "Eren did tell us about everything, but how do you want us to help? Didn't Eren have the power of the Founder already?"

"The Founder can only control the Subjects of Ymir, but they can't control those who are not Eldians!" Onyankopon says. "If he was shot while he was trying to control the Titans, we can't protect the island! Eldia can't lose his king!"

Sasha says, "If you don't want to come, then that's fine. However, Eren only wants Armin to come. So, what's your response, Armin?"

"I'm going." Armin says, "I have more questions that I need to ask Eren."

"Then we'll come too." Jean says, "I've been saying Eren's dangerous since we were Cadets. That he's a shithead who would lead us into hell. Still, I always envied that asshole for being so cool. And it pisses me off to say it, but I don't want him to die just yet."

"Yeah. If he dies like this, I can't slug him in the face!" Connie says.

"Then let's go." Onyankopon says as they all rush upstairs.

Back on the battlefield, Louise, Gloria, Peter, and Odom are also hiding behind a building. Peter says, "Damn it... our soldiers are continued to be killed..."

"Where is the King located right now?" Gloria asks.

"The Female Titan is not in sight, I have to guess that he is just like us, hiding because of injuries. I only hope that Marley would send in the full Eldian soldiers instead of a lot of Marleyan soldiers..."

And in another building, Eren says, "Damn it... guess I'll have to do this."

"But if you transform right now your energy..." Aya says.

"If we don't fight, we'll die right now!" Eren yells as he jumps out and bites his hand, transforming into a Titan. It creates a lot of spikes and both of them manage to stab into Reiner and Galliard.