Chapter 14 The Rumbling Begins

Now the city is filled with pure Titans, and the Marley soldiers are surprised to see what happened. "What the-?" "The enemy... turned into Titans?" "Quick! The Anti-Titan cannons!"

But it is so late, the Titans are starting to devour the military under Eren's command. Reiner is horrified after seeing that he's surrounded by the pure Titans.

"Attack soldiers who are from Marley! Make them pay for the sufferings!" Eren commands as the Titans are chasing after Reiner, Pieck, Galliard, and the other Marley soldiers. Eren turns to Colt, who is still hugging Falco.

"What are you two doing? The spinal fluid inside Falco is no more, just leave!" Eren yells at Colt, who realizes that Falco isn't transforming, then they quickly rush away before the pure Titans can find them.

Zeke slowly gets up and says, "Eren... why... what..."

Just before he can continue to ask, Pieck manages to shoot another cannon at Zeke's nape, causing him to knock out once more. Magath says, "He's a goner this time; I'm sure of it! Crisis averted! That leaves the Founding Titan!"

Then he tries to aim at Eren, who isn't even in the Titan form in the first place. "We've got no need for your head - just your spinal fluid!"

Before Magath can shoot, Armin manages to fire the Thunder Spear, hitting the Cart Titan. "We were too slow!"

"Bring them down!" Before the soldiers can attack, Sasha manages to come and kill two more soldiers.

"It's over! It's over for you guys!" Pieck yells, but Eren yells, "Sasha! Floch! Come over here! It's the time!"

Floch and Sasha hear Eren's calling and they quickly rush toward them, Eren, Aya, Louise, Peter, Odom, Gloria, and Mikasa are also rushing at them. Gloria says, "The conditions are complete! We can finally start the Rumbling!"

Reiner notices that Eren is rushing toward two people, he tries to stop them, but the Pure Titans are blocking their way. Once the 8 of them gathered, Eren starts to let out a loud scream, and just then, five things are going on at the same time.

First, the walls start to crumble to the ground, bringing those who are on the walls to their doom, and all of the Colossal Titans emerge with their eyes starting to open.

Second, Armin, Reiner, Galliard, Pieck, and Zeke feel electricity hitting their bodies, feeling that their Titan powers are slipping away and they are also turning back to humans. At the same time, Gloria, Sasha, Floch, Louise, Peter, and Odom are also glowing as they feel like they're gaining the powers of the Titans.

Third, all of the pure Titans manage to finish eating the Marley soldiers, and all of them drop to the ground dead.

Fourth, all of the Eldians, both on Paradis Island and outside, feel a sense of warmth in their blood.

And fifth, the Yeagerists who are heavily injured are healed at the same time, with the buildings also returning back to normal.

After Eren finishes screaming, he kneels to the ground. The Colossal Titans start to move one after another, the Colossal Titans are making sure not to step on the houses and buildings, as they start to march outside of Paradis.

At the same time, Armin, Jean, and Connie manage to land beside Eren and the others, and Jean asks, "Hey...what is going on here?"

"He did it! Eren did it!" Gloria says. "We won! The rumbling has begun!"

Aya takes out the speaker and says, "To all troops of Hizuru! You can begin the operation!"

The speaker replies, "Roger that." with multiple voices, and Armin says, "You're kidding... it can't be..."