Epilogue

It is three years after the Rumbling, and with the help of Hizuru and Eldia together, the remaining humans are now spreading across the world. Children and the ones chosen to avoid the Rumbling eventually return to their own homes, with the Rumbling as a memory that can't be forgotten, all the nations are forming alliances and have a lot of diplomatic friendships with each other.

There are still survivors from the Rumbling who managed to escape through their planes, some of them prepare to attack Paradis as revenge, but with the power of the nine at their full power, the enemies are destroyed in the end. The Paradis Military might not be as strong as its former glory, but Eren and Historia assure them that the enemies are gone, and thus the people finally get to live in peace and harmony without the threats of Titans.

After coming back to Paradis Island, the Yeagerists welcome Levi back. Levi decides to retire as he heard the news of his former comrades' death, and before that, Eren brings Levi to Zeke and he kills him as he promised Erwin. Levi eventually owns a tea shop and it also becomes popular in the end.

Mikasa also gives birth to a pair of twins, a boy, and a girl. They named the boy Erich and the girl Carla. Ymir is also happy to have two siblings, and Eren, Historia, and Mikasa also love all of their children. Besides the children, the King and the queen also love their own people. They learn the errors of the past kings and queens of Eldia and they make sure that the soldiers aren't forcing the people to obey their orders, and those who did are punished.

Three years ago, Eren, Mikasa, and the council all head to the remains of Fort Salta, all the bodies have turned into dust and disappeared, and the only one left is the body of Armin. Sasha kneels with tears and says, "Jean and Connie... they are too stubborn..."

"But they are free... free from the cruel world and free from the Rumbling." Eren says.

"What are we going to do with Armin's body?" Floch asks.

"We'll give him a proper burial... as the fifteenth commander of the Survey Corps." Eren says. "We'll bury his body under the tree that we like to race..."

Mikasa nods as the soldiers carry the bodies while they head back to the flying boat. Before leaving, Eren turns and looks back at Fort Salta, he sighs before returning to the ship.
Eldia and Hizuru haven't been at war for the next three years, maybe because they have been trading for years and Eldia did give them a financial boost, and they also give funds to people who want to explore outside the world. There are some revolutions from the people whose houses or families were crushed when the Wall Titans break, but due to Eren's apology and the soldiers' help, they all didn't last long.

In the end, Eren has won, and the Eldian Race is no more. The enemies are also gone, and his children can finally live in peace without the fear of their enemies.

"Papa, can you tell me this story again?" Ymir pulls Eren's collar and asks with a smile.

"Of course, Ymir." Eren says. "Here is the story of the girl named Christa..."

And that's the end of the story. Now here are my thoughts about this story.

First of all, after finishing the story: Power of the 12 Titans, I have been thinking about what if I make a story when Eren is the winner and the Alliance and the world lose. Since there aren't that many stories talking about this. I tried to make Ymir the one who does the Rumbling but in the end, I don't think it works out for me and I decide to rewrite this version.

For the pairing of the story, I initially want it to be Eren and Historia pairing, considering I feel it is a bit unfair for Eren in the first part of Season 3, and I think Historia might be the better choice. After writing four to five chapters, I realize that I also like Eren and Mikasa pairing, despite what Eren says to Mikasa at the table during Episode 14. But if I add in the pairing, it feels quite weird for some readers, that's why I decided to make a poll and your comment is a vote. Fortunately, Eren having a harem gets the most votes, that's why I add Mikasa to be the second queen in this story.

I also want to say, there is an author who has been leaving a lot of bad comments in my story, for one chapter he leaves one bad comment. I just don't like banning people, and the truth is that none of that author's stories make any sense, and he did mention from his profile that he just likes to leave bad comments and he can't be controlled. I'm glad that another author is willing to stand up for me and reply to his hateful comments, it gives me the confidence to continue this story and finish it. As for the other haters, I only have one thing to say to you, if you don't like it, don't read it. If you think that my story is bad, then you write a better one.

After this story, I think I'm going to take a break from the Attack On Titan fanfiction and return to my Pokemon fanfiction. I hope you all like this story.