Chapter 8 The Table Talk Part 1

When the Yeagerists arrive with the other Royal Titan family members, the Scouts are already there as they are trying to clean the Spinal fluid from Falco. A voice cried out as Hange rushes out to check what's going on. Floch is aiming the gun at Onyankopon.

"Commander Hange." Floch says.

"Floch!" Hange, Jean, Connie, and the others are surprised. Floch says, "I'm glad you're here. I imagine you know where Zeke's at. We'll have you take us there."

Just then, they are all surrounded by the Yeagerists. Hange says, "Wait. We have no intention of fighting you."

"We reject your proposal. We won't negotiate with the military." Floch says.

"And why is that?" Hange asks, but much to their surprise, a person steps beside Floch and says, "It's the Queen and the King's decision. Pyxis would never leave the fate of the island in our hands. I'm sure he's frantically devising a plan to take the Founder from Eren while we're on the move."

This causes everyone to gasp in shock, the person is no other than Sasha. It is not just them, but Sasha's whole family is also surprised to see Sasha still alive.

"S-Sasha!" Sasha's mother and Kaya want to rush to her, but Sasha stops them and says, "Not right now, Mom. Kaya."

Connie asks, "Sasha... you're alive all this time? Why didn't you tell us? We thought you were dead!"

"And why should I tell you?" Sasha says, still aiming the gun at them. "I suggest that all of you get moving before we prove to you that we're not."

"Sasha, leave the others to us, you'll go have a talk with your family to let them know the situation." Floch says as Sasha nods and leaves.

Jean says, "Shit. Since when did Sasha become a member of the Yeagerist? And how do they even know we were here?"

"Sasha has been an active Yeagerist since a year ago." Floch says. "Eren already knew that she was going to be shot, that's why we've set up a body double to die in her place."

"Body double?" This causes the group to widen their eyes. Hange says, "Floch! Listen! We don't have time to be fighting among ourselves! Wine with Zeke's spinal fluid was spread through the military! Zeke fooled us all with this plan of his!"

"So what? It'll just make the idiot MPs into bigger idiots." Louise says. "Now can we go?"

"I never said the MPS drank it! No way! You guys knew about the wine?!" Hange gasps while being tied up along with the others.

At the same time, Sasha is with her family, and Mr. Braus says, "Sasha...is that really you?"

"Yes, Dad. I survived the gunshot thanks to our King Eren Yeager. The Military is planning an uprising, and the Yeagerists are fighting against them to ensure the safety or people on the island." Sasha says.

Kaya asks, "What do you mean the King?"

"Eren Yeager, the current holder of the Attack and the Founding Titan, married our Queen Historia a year ago." Sasha says, which caused Hange and the others to be surprised.

"Wait, you mean that the Queen's pregnant was not with some farmer dude?" Jean asks. "But with Eren himself?"

Floch says, "And spreading the military wrongfully detaining Eren Yeager and the bombing of Premier Zachary, they are also the orders from both the King and the Queen. The Queen refuses to be the puppet anymore."

Sasha turns to Nicolo and says, "Nicolo, I'm sorry to say this, but please protect my family from any harm. I know you'll help me out."

Nicolo stares at her before nodding at her. The Yeagerists then leave with Hange, Jean, Connie, and the others. Connie asks, "Sasha... why would you join the Yeagerists?"