s1e3 | its wednesday my dudes

first artwork drawn for the book by me!! a quick drawing of one of of the scenes in episode 2 with (name) and mei!!

i'd just like to confirm that the outfit (name) is wearing in the drawing is not implying a confirmed / canon outfit for (name), you can still imagine their outfit to be whatever you want! i merely drew the outfit for the sake of the drawing :]

hope you guys like it!! now... onto mei's family issues but hey at least she gets a cool sword out of it

enjoy the chapter! be sure to leave a comment if you enjoyed <3

further notes will be at the end of the chapter as always :)!!

SEASON 1 EPISODE 3 :
COMING HOME
✿ 

"Aha! Button mash all you want, MK. You'll never beat my Ancient Galloping Fury Power..." Mei giggled confidently while playing on the Monkey Mech machine against MK, who was struggling to keep up.

You and Sandy watched the two play against each other, with Mei pressing certain buttons precisely while MK was basically button mashing everything.

"You do realize button mashing isn't helping, right?" you chuckled at MK's frustration, not really helping his case.

"Up Smash! Up Smash!" Sandy on the other hand tried to actually help, but it seemed like the boy was freaking out a bit TOO much.

"I'm trying, Sandy! Okay?! I'm trying!" MK yelled as he still continued smashing each button on his side of the machine.

Mei let out a confident laugh, raising her fist towards a button that would secure her victory. "No one can defeat ME!"

But before she could, her phone rang, causing her to pause and lift up her phone. With one look at the screen, she let out a sigh before taking a few steps back from the machine. "Oh boy.."

MK used this opportunity to beat Mei in the game while she was away from her side. Noticing the displeasure and concern in Mei, you walked over to her to listen in on what was going on, while Sandy kept an eye on MK.

Mei let out a sigh, "..Yes Mother," before hanging up the phone. She seemed completely dejected compared to her once excited mood just a few seconds ago.

"Mei, everything okay?" you asked the girl with a worried expression as she turned towards you.

"Yeah, Mei, are you okay?" Sandy chimed in, standing next to you.

"..Yeah! Yeah, yeah.." Mei quickly reassured. "..It's just.."

You weren't really buying it as you rose an eyebrow. "..Uhm, are you sure?"

Suddenly, the sound of MK's laughter turned the trio's attention towards said boy, who had used the opportunity to beat Mei in the game, seemingly unaware of what was going on between you three.

"..My parents want me to housesit," Mei turned back to you, which instantly caught MK's attention.

Sandy's expression shifted from concern to more so confusion. "..And that's a bad thing?"

"No!" Mei let out a nervous laugh before looking down towards the ground. "Uh.. me and my parents, we-"

"Uh, did Mei say SLEEPOVER at her house??" MK quickly jumped into the conversation.

"MK, no, I don't think that's-" you were about to interrupt the excited boy, but he went ahead and did that for you.

"SLEEPOVER!" MK yelled with excitement, turning towards Mei. "I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret Dragon House full of secret dragon stuff. Come on, please? Please, please, please, please, please.."