s1e10 | the end is here

the finale of season 1!! say goodbye to happiness and hello to angst

every finale chapter is just going to have it's original title name because oooOO gotta make it ominous

loads of plans coming up for season 2! i've outlined the ENTIRE story pretty much before i began writing it, a lot of stuff is in season 2 but season 3 is definitely the all time angst season (can't wait to write it lmao)

season 4 hasn't been planned out JUST yet, as im still waiting for the english dub to fully know what's going on in the season. i've seen the fanmade english subs, but i'd still want to see the english dub first to fully understand what's going on LMAO

enjoy the chapter!! leave a comment if you enjoyed <3

SEASON 1 EPISODE 10 :
THE END IS HERE!

You and MK were driving back to the city after a long training session with Wukong. The session was definitely way longer than the others - so by the time the two of you were driving back, it was nighttime.

You were sitting in the back of the cart, looking down at your bright phone screen, while MK drove down the road with his cyan headphones on. If you two were paying better attention, you'd notice the ominous blue light surrounding the city and the large amount of bull clones eyeing you two down.

The cart eventually parked just in front of Pigsy's Noodles. Placing your phone back in your pocket, you jumped out of the vehicle and finally got a good look of the city.

And OH boy- you had wished you weren't on your phone. Right in front of you and MK were a huge crowd of bull clones- except you could instantly tell something was off with them. Instead of the normal red eyes the robots would have, the eyes were an ominous light blue instead.

"MK, uhm-" you grabbed his attention quickly.

"What's wrong, (Name)?" MK hopped out of the cart, confused- before looking around to see what you meant. "..oh."

In an instant, the bull clones let out demonic screams, the entire crowd charging right towards you and MK. The two of you let out a scream of terror; just barely getting hit before a massive truck rammed itself into the massive crowd of bull clones, sending all of them flying.

The truck landed on the street in front of you and MK- revealing the passengers inside to be your friends, who were now wearing strangely badass clothes??

"You guys look badass," you commented, helping yourself up along with MK.

"Yeah.." A small blush formed on Mei's cheeks as she jumped down towards you and MK. "..but, um.. while you two were gone, some stuff happened. Got kind of intense."

"But.. I left you with one of my boys?" MK raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Tang rolled his eyes, turning towards the MK clone sitting in the passenger seat. "Oh he's been super useful."

"I don't know what to tell you, guy." the clone rolled his eyes, MK quickly using this opportunity to desummon the clone- causing a few gusts of hair to fly around the truck.

"So.. what exactly happened here?" you asked.

"Well, after you left-" Mei was about to explain, but Tang interrupted, clearing his throat.

"If you'll allow me," Tang grinned.

Mei groaned, but allowed Tang to explain it for himself.

"Well, after you left.." Tang began to explain with an overexaggerated dramatic tone. "..the Bull Clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful than before. We believe it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. (Name), MK, he's conquered everything."