s3e1 | seatbelts, everyone

please let this be a normal fieldtrip,,,

SEASON 3 LETS GOOOO the hype is real oh my god i cannot wait to write this season out

the discord server is here!! chapter sneak peeks will be sent in there, and you can chat w/ me very easily through there!!

https://discord.gg/SWAeetXyks

we on the journey to the WEST babeyyyy lets go get that weapon!!!

wukong is finally here so we get more time with him since he LEFT A WHOLE SEASON PRIOR

hope you enjoy the beginning of season 3!!

thanks for reading <3

SEASON 3 EPISODE 1 :
ON THE RUN

Sun Wukong crashed into the small palace where the ancient map was held- avoiding the quick bullets of magic being fired towards him at rapid pace. He tried to enter the Celestial Realm as sneakily as possible to obtain the map, but a certain lotus prince caught onto the simian's motives quite quickly.

Deflecting the bullets off, Wukong crashed into a large pillar- holding off a bright pink blast headed straight towards him with his palm. With one quick shove, he forced the blast, which was the lotus staff, off of him and out of the building, allowing him to jump off the pillar.

"Finally!" Wukong grinned, jumping towards the map. "An opening!"

Wukong slammed his fists towards the map, only to be stopped halfway as a large purple lotus seal blocked the way, holding the legendary simian back before sending him straight into the wall harshly, leaving multiple cracks.

"The ol' magical barrier trick," Wukong huffed with annoyance. "I should've seen that one coming."

"That seal is strong enough to protect the map from any who would steal it." a male's voice spoke from above, and with a quick burst of pink flames, a tall male with a red ribbon floating around him landed in front of the map protectively, his lotus staff twirling in his palm. "Even you, Sun Wukong. Do you have any idea what you're doing?"

"Uhh, yeah!" Wukong rolled his eyes, jumping back on his own two feet. "I'm the Monkey King. Trust me!"

"Trust you?" Nezha laughed with a smirk. "No. You ruined any chance of that long ago."

"Honestly Nezha, when did you stop being fun?" Wukong chuckled, dashing straight towards the map.

Nezha was expecting such a move, as without even moving a single inch, Nezha harshly grabbed onto one of Wukong's red ribbons, throwing him towards the ground.

Wukong spun in the air before quickly landing down on the ground, avoiding the incoming charged attacks from Nezha as he blocked the spear's thrusts towards him. Nezha was quick to speed around with the rings on his soles that were suddenly engulfed in pink flames, increasing his speed.

"I alone should've been trusted with keeping that map safe!" Nezha yelled, jumping into the air to slam his spear into the simian, but Wukong was able to dodge the attack just in time, jumping up towards the wall.

"Somebody's sounding jealous~!" Wukong grinned, propelling himself off the wall to slam a fist into the lotus prince.

Nezha clenched his teeth in anger, avoiding the incoming fist by speeding backwards, only to charge right back towards Wukong.

"It was our solemn duty! Our oath to protect this world from the Samadhi Fire and the Water of Mahasi!" Nezha shouted, successfully grabbing onto Wukong and tossing him forward.