EYD4 | destiny fulfilled

here it is !

the FINAL episode of EYD which now concludes season 3. WOO this was one of the most anticipated episodes for me to write, and im so glad we've reached this point!

this book has only been out for like, what, 8 weeks at the time of writing this? and we're already DONE with season 3 and entering season 4 of the story LMAO thats insane to me honestly

words cannot express how thankful i am to receive fanart, comments and all sorts of support from the countless readers who enjoy this story, both on quotev and wattpad, and seeing how well received this book has been, ive been so motivated to continue writing and keep making chapters for all to enjoy <3

that being said, i really hope you all have enjoyed the story up to this point. we've got a whole new season coming up just after this one, and i cant wait to get through it and see how it goes <3, season 4 has been planned out to the fullest for this book and soon updates for it will arrive !

writing out the interactions with (name) and the characters has been an absolute joy to write, and getting to write out the development of the relationships has been such a blast to write out and plan through, and i honestly havent been this happy writing a story in quite some time.

i have considered posting this story onto ao3 (archive of our own) as well, so if you'd all like this story to also be posted over on that site, do let me know!

as always, if you'd like to send fanart, support, or just talk about this goofy lego show in general, dont be shy to contact me! i have a twitter and a discord, so feel free to ask for those if needed!

artwork for this chapter was drawn by a reader!! i couldn't get their profile(s), so as soon as i get them, ill put the credit here :)

with all that said and done-- i think this note has been long enough, so please enjoy the final episode of season 3, and i hope you enjoy <3

EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY 4 :
DESTINY FULFILLED

Wukong's fist narrowly slammed right into MK's face before Macaque suddenly dashed forward, grabbing Wukong's fist and shoving him backwards, knocking MK off his feet, as Lady Bone Demon watched with amusement.

You didn't flinch from your position, still standing just in front of the staff in a somewhat protective manner.

"..Alright, MK-" Macaque winced, struggling to hold back Wukong's fists. "I hope that staff is worth it!"

Wukong flipped himself and Macaque up into the air, before slamming the dark furred simian into the ground and roughly sliding down the concrete, before the two monkeys jumped into the sky and out of the way.

The two simians shifted into eagles, fighting against each other before Macaque was knocked back, forcing him to shift back into his normal form as he quickly regained his balance in the air. Quickly looking upwards, Wukong's glowing blue eyes burst with energy, before two massive blue beams shot out from his eyes and straight towards Macaque.

Macaque gasped in surprise-- hastily summoning the large armored shadow mech, which was able to hold off the incoming laser beam headed straight towards him for the time being.

MK nervously watched the fight from the sky; but quickly turned back towards the staff and you-- knowing that there was no time to get distracted. The boy began to dash for the staff, but instantly skidded to a halt as you blocked the way.

MK took a few nervous steps backwards from you, your unmoving gaze of cold blue staring straight at the boy-- not faltering once.

"No matter what you do, you cannot change the path of destiny." Lady Bone Demon spoke with a grin, looking down towards MK.