s3e7 | we're going on a trip, in our favorite rocketship

soaring through the skyy!!!

chang'e is here!! i love her so much so it makes me sad knowing this is her only episode as of this point in time :'(

the group is reunited at least haha

amazing artwork drawn by Crashinmypussy !! i LOVE (name)'s expression and the wing details!! and the background colors + shadow looks so awesome omgg <3

thank u so much for the amazing artwork!!

hope you enjoy the chapter!! leave a comment if you enjoyed :))

thanks for reading!!

SEASON 3 EPISODE 7 :
COOKING WITH CHANG'E

After a long drive towards the west direction, the group had decided to stop the van for the night and set up a small camp.

The small campfire's flame brightly shone through the darkness as you sat on one of the pull out chairs, placing a marshmallow onto a sharp stick, aiming it just above the roaring fire.

MK sat next to you, looking at the map, while Tang observed the first ring, Pigsy watching TV, Wukong eating all of the marshmallows just to anger you, and Sandy inside the van, sleeping.

"Okay, so, whoever made this map needs a lesson on how to draw good." MK complained, glaring towards the messy writings on the map.

"Your inner artist self is showing, MK." you smirked, raising your toasted treat away from the fire, observing its now cooked orange color.

"Exactly," Tang huffed, rolling his eyes. "Besides, judgy much? What are you even talking about?"

"None of these landmarks look like anything!" MK frowned. "Like okay, debatably, this one where we got the first ring looks like DBK's fortress. And this beautifully rendered mountain range looks like some sort of Lantern City. But tell me, what the brick is this one supposed to be?!"

MK shifted the map towards you and the others, angrily pointing at the location in the top right.

"Would you guys shush?!" Pigsy yelled at the group, before turning back towards the bright television screen.

"God.. he's obsessed with that show, isn't he?" you sweatdropped, plucking the marshmallow off of the stick and popping it into your mouth.

"Not gonna lie.. she's uh... younger than I thought she'd be." Mei hummed, watching the TV.

"Uh, does that thingy look kinda familiar?" MK pondered aloud, looking towards the screen.

Above where the young woman was speaking in a large kitchen through the television program, a familiar ring sat at the very top.

"Oh, you mean how that looks like a Samadhi Ring?" you shrugged. "..Wait."

You and MK immediately ran over to the television, with MK holding up the map towards the ring for confirmation.

"Tang! Can you come here for a second?" you called out for the scholar, who quickly approached soon after.

"Yes, (Name)?" Tang looked towards you with confusion, the first ring still held in his hands. "What's-"

Before he could finish his sentence, MK grabbed Tang's arm and pulled him down, analyzing the ring on the screen before turning towards the ring in Tang's hands.

"Guys! (Name) was right!" MK beamed, jumping into the air. "It's one of the rings!"

"Nice," you chuckled, standing up and wiping the dust off your clothes.