s2e0 | oh no the spiders are back

SEASON 2 SEASON 2

the spider queen returns OH NO run for your lives,, oh yeah and LBD is here too

this one is another 2 part chapter because ROTSQ is QUITE long and about 40 minutes (like the pilot) so it'll be split in two :)

enjoy the start of season 2!!

SEASON 2 EPISODE 0 :
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN
PART 1

"You call this a training session? I've barely broken a sweat!" MK grinned confidently towards Wukong- the two against each other in a sparring match for training.

You sat on the sidelines as you watched the two go against one another, cheering and rooting for MK, and occasionally booing Wukong to the simian's displeasure.

"A battle's no place to be arrogant, you gotta stay humble." Sun Wukong corrected, dodging MK's attacks swiftly.

"That's funny, coming from you." you scoffed.

Wukong glared at you, a grin forming on your face from his reaction as MK took the simian's moment of distraction to corner him near the edge.

"Hah! Who's humble now?" MK smirked.

"Hmm," Wukong hummed, turning back towards MK. "Still you."

With a swift motion, Wukong kicked the staff out of MK's hold, launching it into the mountain, causing rocks to fall.

"Ouch," you winced as the rocks landed on MK. "You alright?"

Wukong walked over towards MK, quickly pulling him out of the rocks. "He's alright!"

MK was a bit dizzy, but besides that, he was perfectly alright.

"Okay, so, class commencing. How'd I win?" Wukong asked, placing him down on the ground.

"Uh, you buried me under a rock slide?" MK replied.

"Yes, but why were you standing in the way of a rock slide?" Wukong questioned further.

" 'Cause you put me there!" MK ranted.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Wukong crossed his arms. "I got you where I wanted you by putting myself where you wanted me! It's called misdirection."

"Why do you make it sound so ominous?" you deadpanned, walking over towards the two. "Sounds shady, if you ask me."

"Too soon, you two." Wukong sighed.

MK flopped onto the ground, a small frown on his face. "I'm never gonna be as good as you."

"Not with that attitude," Wukong looked down at MK with a grin before heading over towards the cliff. "Class dismissed!"

"Well, now that the training's over.." Helping MK up with your hand, you turned towards the simian. "MK and I were gonna head out. We gotta meet up with Mei and the rest for the festi-"

You were instantly cut off by a golden pillow being thrown at your face.

MK held back a laugh as you took the pillow off, glaring at Wukong. "Throw another pillow at me and see what happens,"

Sun Wukong chuckled lightly as he summoned more items onto the ground. Small plates of food and decorations had been summoned along with two golden pillows placed next to him.

"Come on, it's New Year's, you guys." Wukong sat down on one of the pillows, patting his hand next to him. "Let's watch the fireworks."

"Oh- um, love to, but I think (Name) and I have to get back to our.. friends." MK's sentence trailed off as you walked over towards Wukong, taking a seat next to him.