s3e2 | green is not a creative color

what's your favorite idea?

there's.. a lot of green in this episode, actually

dragon family time!! mei's large family tree isn't exactly pleased with a certain simian on the team..

definitely one of my favorite episodes of the 3rd season!! buildup and foreshadowing in this one which im excited to write about heheh

amazing artwork drawn by Juicy on Quotev!! lmfao i love the woe be upon ye meme.. and the noodle person text added along with redson is HILARIOUS LMAO thank you so much!!

be sure to give them support!!

hope you enjoy the chapter!! be sure to leave a comment if you enjoyed <3

thanks for reading!!

SEASON 3 EPISODE 2 :
GREAT GRAND DRAGON OF THE EAST

So, the landing in the ocean was not very good. For obvious reasons.

After the jet's engines were destroyed, the large flying vehicle lost it's ability to stay in the air, resulting in a harsh landing into the salty ocean waters below.

You and the others sat in the cockpit, half of the large room filled with the ocean water.

Tang burst out from the water, utterly relieved. "We're alive- we're ALIVE!"

As if the world had a huge hatred for Tang, the metal suddenly creaked under the pressure of the ocean waters, shattering the glass above and causing fast leaks of water to enter the room.

"Why do we always jinx ourselves?" you sweatdropped, looking around the area frantically for anything to use to block up the leaks.

Pigsy let out a nervous chuckle, backing up against the wall. "Here we finally get away from Macaque and now we all get to drown!"

"This drone.. it's not water adventure friendly!" Sandy yelled.

You took a deep breath, before submerging yourself fully in the water, looking around for anything to use. Other than cracked walls and floating debris- and the occasional fish that somehow got in, there wasn't anything worth noting that would be useful.

You also didn't realize the fact that you were under the water for so long, that you seemed to be BREATHING without any issue. It was only until Mei pulled you out of the water, worried sick, that you remembered you weren't above the water.

"Are you okay, Buttercup?!" Mei cupped your face in her hands, nervously checking for any injuries. "You were under the water for so long!"

"Well, Sunshine has water powers, no?" Wukong shrugged, not worried at all about the current situation. "It's pretty obvious they can breathe underwater."

"You can DO THAT!?" Tang yelled with hints of excitement, and if it weren't for the imminent death situation you all were in, he'd probably be squealing with joy.

"As nice as it would be to have a normal conversation like we used to, we should be more so concerned about the rising water." you deadpanned.

"(Name)'s right!" MK yelled, turning towards Wukong with worry. "Monkey King, you've gotta do something!"

"Why?" Wukong hummed, happily floating above the water. "A little water never hurt no- oh, right, mortality!"

The group deadpanned towards the simian in annoyance, but a sudden red alarm went off- instantly gathering everyone's attention.

"What was that?" Mei frowned, looking at the cracked windows.

A large, dark shadow quickly swam past the window, making you nearly jump in surprise.