s2e10 | this is the end

season 2 finale,, its been a long run guys! and now season 2 comes to a close with season 3 just around the corner!!! season 3 is definitely the season that had the most planning, so im super excited to write it all out!!

season 4 has begun its planning behind the scenes, so for those who have been wondering: yes! i will be writing season 4.

this episode is definitely another one of the most planned out episodes i've had saved for quite some time now, and im very excited to finally write it to finish off season 2!! fighting, angst and all that

yall remember when season 1 was happy and just goofy shenanigans?? how the days fly by.. LMAOO

also!! i'd love to know: would you guys be interested in a small discord server? i'd love to send sneak peeks of chapters there and be able to chat with others, so if you all are interested, please let me know in the comments!!

thanks for reading!! hope you enjoy the finale :]

SEASON 2 EPISODE 10 :
THIS IS THE END!

Just as planned out before, later that afternoon you all flew outside of the city and out into the desert plains on Sandy's jet, the same one used when you and the others traveled to the Celestial Realm back on New Years.

Pigsy was cooking up some lunch, the frying pan emitting a loud sizzle as the various meats and spices simmered over the hot stove.

"Alright, Mr. Tang! Let's start you off with something easy!" Sandy grinned, handing Tang a small dumbbell.

Tang rubbed his hands together, before grabbing the dumbbell, only to immediately fall to the ground due to it's weight.

Below the floating jet and on the sandy plains, you, Mei and MK all fought against one another as an intense training session between you three.

MK was flung into the air by Mei's green holographic dragon, but the dragon was soon knocked over by a large water wave you sent flying towards her. MK quickly recovered himself, dodging the incoming wave quickly as he wiped sweat off his forehead with his sleeve.

Mei quickly recovered, landing on one of the taller rocks.

"Monkie Kid! (Name)! So it's come to this!" Mei grinned, mimicking her best 'evil villain' voice possible. "Muhahahaha!"

You dashed forward with a grin, water forming around your palms as the shape of a water katana formed. Mei gasped in surprise, before holding her dragon blade in front of her to allow the two weapons to clash against one another.

"Woah! Buttercup, you have a katana??" Mei awed. "Since when?"

"Just.. been practicing with different weapons, you know?" you chuckled as the two blades clashed against one another over and over.

Mei sent a green blast through her blade to suddenly knock you back into the air, causing your weapon to dissipate. You huffed- water wings forming from behind your back to keep you in the air as you raised your hands into the air, as water chains began to form around you and head straight towards Mei.

Mei let out a startled 'eep' before avoiding the many chains after her- ultimately getting caught by the leg and being held up in the air.

"No fair! I thought we said no chains!" Mei huffed, hanging upside down.

"The only rules I remember we established was that nobody dies," you deadpanned- flying towards the girl.

"..Wait, where's MK?" Mei sweatdropped.

As if on cue, a large shadow formed over the top of you and Mei, revealing a now MASSIVE MK towering over you both.

"Victory!" the massive MK yelled, falling over onto the two of you as you and Mei screamed.