s2e4 | shes a runner shes a trackstar

definitely one of the few lighthearted episodes before things start getting really bad from here on out

the next chapter after this one is. not going to be fun at ALL,,

season 2 is a suffering angst mess for the characters and most of season 3 isn't much different :( i miss the happy days of season 1; those were fun while it lasted lmao

amazing artwork of (name) drawn by Eve Rose on Quotev ! absolutely adore the outfit they gave for (name) that's SO cool omg.. and the blue eyes too GAHH its SO PRETTY!! thank you SO much for the awesome art!

if you ever want to send in artwork or a message, feel free to send me a message on wattpad here or discord !! you will be featured along with credit <3

enjoy the chapter!!

SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 :
SWEET 'N' SOUR

It was another somewhat slow day at the shop today. Sitting on one of the stools at the counter, your head was leaning on your right hand as Pigsy minded his own business in the kitchen, preparing various ingredients. Tang sat on the stool next to you, eating a bowl of noodles as the scholar usually did on a daily basis.

"Something wrong, (Name)?" Tang asked, lifting his head from his bowl towards you.

You tried your best to fake a reassuring smile, but the end result just looked strained. "..Yeah! Totally, everything's cool."

Pigsy had turned his attention from slicing ingredients towards you. "Kid, it's obvious somethin's bugging you."

"You can tell us if something's wrong," Tang adjusted his glasses. "We won't judge. Probably."

Pigsy gave Tang a small glare before turning his attention back towards you.

"I don't know," You let out a quiet sigh, sitting up straight and fiddling with your hands, nervously intertwining your fingers together. "It's just.."

You couldn't hold eye contact with the two, your eyes trailing down towards the floor. "I guess.. I haven't been feeling well."

"What do you mean?" Pigsy questioned. "As in.. being sick? Or just feeling moody?"

"It's a little hard to describe," you explained further. "I guess.. a mix of both? If that makes any sense?"

Tang's eyebrow raised. "Does this have something to do with your powers? I recall you saying you were having issues awhile back,"

"You've been havin' issues?" Pigsy's eyes widened. "(Name), how come you never talked about this?"

"I guess I was.. I don't know, nervous?" you grimaced. "I just.. didn't really know how to talk about it,"

"The floor is yours now," Tang reassured. "You can tell us what's wrong."

"Well, I mean, the best way to describe it.." you pondered for a moment, trying to articulate your words. "I guess I've just been he-"

Your mouth closed.

..What?

It was silent for a few seconds, Tang and Pigsy sharing a look of confusion.

"..Yes?" Pigsy raised an eyebrow, waiting for you to continue.

"I've been h-" you tried to finish your sentence.

But you couldn't. Your mouth closed and sealed shut before you could finish your words.

Oh god.

"(Name)?" Tang looked concerned. "Are you-"