s2e8 | nature is beautiful

sandy and (name) episode!! with some huntsman as well, definitely hyped to write this one because these two really need more episodes centered around them lmao

amazing fanart drawn by SCENEKIDZC0FFIN !! super cute artwork of (name) and i ADORE the outfit and the cool ocean form.. thats so rad omg!! and i love the scenecore vibes (name) has <3

be sure to check them out!!

sandy is a beautiful boy and (name) follows along for the ride haha

getting close to the end of season 2!! season 3 is gonna be a big ride honestly im so hyped for it lmaoo

hope you enjoy the chapter!!

thanks for reading <3

SEASON 2 EPISODE 8 :
TO CATCH A LEAF

Today was not a very normal day for any of you, and honestly, you were becoming less and less surprised by the insane events that would happen to at least one of you every other week.

MK was having a severe case of hiccups, the sheer force of the hiccups making the room tremble, which is an obvious red flag, as it shouldn't even be logically possible for hiccups to be THAT strong.

Tang sat at one of the counter stools, slurping on another bowl of noodles he was able to coax for free from Pigsy (despite the pig's displeasure), while you sat on one of the empty tables considering there weren't any customers currently inside, and Mei sat on a small chair next to the hiccupping MK.

"This is the worse case of hiccups I've ever seen!" Pigsy shouted, nearly falling over from the force. "How'd it happen?"

"So, remember how you told MK not to enter that beef ball-eating contest?" Mei chuckled nervously, sliding over towards Pigsy as she pulled out her phone.

"Under no circumstances, yeah." Pigsy huffed.

Mei held her phone over towards Pigsy, allowing the pig to see the picture of MK, who did in fact, join the contest despite Pigsy telling him not to.

"Five hundred beef balls in five minutes," MK murmured. "Yeah, boy!"

MK could hardly get his own words out before his hiccups returned at full force, knocking the boy backwards.

"I tried to warn him not to go," you sighed- giving MK a side glance of 'i told you so' before turning towards Pigsy. "But.. you know how MK is. He's a force of nature."

"..Yeah," Mei sweatdropped. "We think that might have been cursed."

"So good though.." MK groaned.

Pigsy facepalmed in disappointment. "MK, of all the thoughtless adventure setups you could think of, this takes the cake."

"(Name) and I tried everything!" Mei exclaimed. "I tried rubbing his belly, Buttercup scared the living daylights out of him, and we even hit all of his pressure points! But nothing worked!"

"I really thought my scare would work," you huffed, before turning your head towards Tang. "You're kinda the smartest when it comes to curses, ancient evils and whatnot. Do you know of anything that'll help?"

"Yeah, Mr. Tang!" Mei slid over towards the scholar, nudging his arm with her elbow. "You've gotta know some ancient techniques for, uh, food poisoning curses, right?"

You followed suite, jokingly nudging your elbow against Mei's arm.

"Right, Noodle Guy? Right??" MK grinned, joining in on this elbow nudging.