004

KIARA TRIPLETT

KIARA TRIPLETT

"yeah! you wan tell somebody business tell em how you let me fuck. ion wan hear bout nun yo business ain't no glock involved" i rapped looking at myself in the mirror.

i am really so pretty.

"my mind so fucked up i see-" i continued but the music faded out. "india green heart would like to facetime" siri read out and i sighed.

i picked my phone up answering. "hello?" i propped mt phone up so i could continue to style my hair.

"bitchhhhh" she dragged and i knew it was finna be some shit. "what" i laughed grabbing the claw clip.

"so i jus linked wit jay" she told me and i nodded. "and when he said he wanted to chill i'm thinking he wanted to fuck." she explained as i slid my jean skirt on.

"yup" i said letting her know i was listening. "so i showered i shaved every where, but baby oil on mixed with lotion, i put purfume everywhere on me even my ankles and all" she went into detail and i nodded buttoning the skirt.

"so i get there and dd opened the door, he already knew he was like oh my brother in his room and pointed it out so i go back there. nigga dead sleep" she mugged and i busted out laughing.

"no that's not funny and he wouldn't wake up for shit" she frowned. "i jus sat there until he woke up and he acted like it was nothin. gone say 'i told you come at seven' and shrug like nigga it's six thirty what's thirty minutes" she said with a attitude

"i guess a lot when you tired" i shrugged putting my socks as and shoes on. "mhm i guess. where you goin?" she said suspiciously.

"to get some food" i said simply tying up my converse. "you look real dressy to just get some food" she eyed me.

"i'm also taking pictures" i informed her. "yo self centered ass always takin pictures" she rolled her eyes and i paused. that sound more real then playfully.

"sorry that i love myself" i shrugged. "i love myself too but damn everytime i go through your camera it's nothing but kiara kiara kiara damn" she complained.

"okay" i said not wanting to argue with her. i'm trynna cherish the last moments of my life and she wanna argue.

"not trynna be rude i'm trying telling you it a difference between loving your self and being plain self centered." she told me and i nodded.

i really don't feel like it.

"i saw keese" she told me and i grabbed my earring studs. "okay" i scratched behind my ear. "and he was with that hoe london. niggas really ain't shit!" she yelled.

she sound more mad than me. but then again i'm not mad at all so any amount of emotions she show would be more than me.

"girl! you need to get mad! that boy fucked you over. i say we beat that bitch ass" she suggested. "she didn't do anything to me" i blinked putting the earrings in.