020

JUNE 27th HARLEM, NYC10:42 am

JUNE 27th
HARLEM, NYC
10:42 am

kiara opened the refrigerator grabbing the big jug of apple juice sititng it on the counter.

"you want apple juice, soda or lemonade" she asked ciara. "i really really really want dr pepper you got some?" cece asked.

"yes because two days ago i was finna die without it" kiara explained opening her refrigerator.

the two were the only ones up while the rest of the group that spent the night over at kiaras house was still asleep.

around five in the morning kiara had woke up making jay go back in the living room, so he caught an attitude.

knowing he went to sleep with a attitude with her meant he would wake up with an attitude with her.

both kiara and ciara were very hungry, but not for breakfast food instead chicken and rice.

so that's what they were making, only for them and the kids though. jay and india would have to find their own source of food.

kai ended up leaving in the middle of the night going to stay with nyema so he wasn't even there anymore.

the kids probably wouldn't even want chicken and rice since it was 10 in the morning but that's what they wanted and their cravings were too strong to ignore.

ciara was six months and kiara would be eight in a few days. as her due date got closer, her cravings became stronger.

her back was hurting, her feet were swollen, she had to pee every five minutes and on top of that her baby was right on her bladder so she couldn't hold her pee like she used to.

not only that but she was actually waddling everywhere.

to sum it up, she was so over pregnancy.

ciara on the other hand had just started to grow her baby bump because her daughter was extremely small for how far along she was.

she was healthy, and no one could figure out why she was so small. all they could do was pray she had a safe delivery and something bad wasn't causing this.