012

KIARA TRIPLETT

KIARA TRIPLETT

"that shit was fun as hell!" dd yelled hopping out the car before kiara even stopped the car.

kai got out his car quickly speed walking to the driver seat door knocking on the window while kiara took her seat belt off.

she huffed opening the door and kai put his hand out. "give me your keys you is fuckin done" he told her and she snickered.

"i'm sorry i was excited!" she exclaimed. "she drive like dd i can't do it no more" ddot clutched his shirt.

"it won't happen again it was an adrenaline rush" kiara promised and kai side eyed her slowly walking away back to his car opening the door for nyema.

nyema was dying at how her boyfriend was acting the whole way there watching kiara weave and bop through cars.

she just felt like she had to go fast since it was a fast car. it was a one time thing and she was just very excited.

everybody gathered at the front before walking in. "kairo." he told the hostess making her nod grabbing the menus and walking to follow her.

since it was a lot of them he had to call to make sure to reserve so it was room for all of them.

once they sat everyone got uncomfortably quiet.

jay sat in between india and kiara because he wanted to sit next to kiara and india wanted to sit next to him.

he couldn't stop thinking about how pretty he thought she was. he hadn't even seen her skin in he didn't know how long since she was constantly wearing hoodies and pants.

"can i get my gifts now" kiara huffed. "girl you so self centered chill" india threw shade covering it with a chuckle.

india wore a plain light purple noodle strap dress. plain and pretty.

"we can open em later ki damn" kai laughed at his sisters inpatience. "so what do we talk abouttt" kiara whined not knowing what to do.

"what did y'all do today" kai asked his two sisters.

"kari made me waffles, we learned how to do makeup we watched movies from my netflix list, dance round the house...so the usual just my birthday" she shrugged "oh and she doordashed me five guys" kiara added.

"y'all a mess" notti shook his head. "dad got you sum?" kai asked "dad ain't even know it was my birthday" kiara shrugged not caring making jay furrow his eyebrows not liking her answer.

"now i can get my gifts?" she smiled nicely making everyone besides india laugh. india just bit the inside of her lip looking around at everyone seeing how they interacted with kiara.

she was slightly jealous at the attention she was receiving.

"aight kiara damn" kai laughed. "let us go first"dd said referring to him and notti. "kiara shrugged and they put the bag on the table making kiara reach over grabbing it.