009

February 25th

February 25th

JUSTIN REYES

jay licked over his lips as he put his grey nike tech on over his white tshirt. he sat at the edge of his bed tying his shoes.

"where you goin" dd mumbled walking into his room sitting in his gaming chair. jay ignored the question continuing to do what he was doing. he hated answering questions.

he hated talking period. he was more of a person to drown in his thoughts. it wasn't a secret that jay was anti-social.

everyone knew, but that was just jay.

jay yawned scratching the back of his head standing up. "it's eleven in the morning on a saturday and you wide awake, that's new" dd raised his eyebrows trying to badger into where his brothers future whereabouts would be.

"don't get used to it" he muttered rubbing his eyes. true he was awake but he was really tired and his weekends were to sleep so he didn't like this at all.

"don't fuck my room up while i'm gone" he said getting his phone. "how long are you gone be?! i'm hungry" dd told his older brother. "ion know a hour maybe two" he shrugged looking for his house and car keys that sat on a blue nike lanyard.

dd smacked his teeth "brooo" he groaned aggravated by his brother. sometimes he hated how closed off his brother could be. he was so closed off he didn't even tell his whereabouts.

dd understood of course but it still bothered him that he couldn't properly talk to his brother, even if they were having a good conversation jay would just stop talking out of no where and shut down letting dd do the talking.

but this would make dd feel like he was talking to much and just stop all together never letting them get through a full conversation with no problems.

"it's food in the house" jay smiled teasing his brother before laying his eyes on the blue nike lanyard with his keys grabbing them from infront of his pc.

"can you please bring me back something to eat jay" dd looked at him not liking how he was playing at a time like this. "ion got time for yo shit today. you must want me to die" dd said officially starting to be dramatic.

"i'll get you sum dd shut the fuck up" jay laughed under his breath walking out his room. "hey" melz-his sister- greeted sititng from the couch. "wassup, where miri?" he paused.

he honestly didn't wanna talk but he hated feeling like he was coming off as rude so he just started a small conversation before he left so he didn't make his sister feel no type of way. because if she did feel some type of way she would vocalize it.