021

if i use a baby picture that has the baby faceclaim in it you can't use it for yo story.

JUNE 28thHARLEM, NYC11:43 am

JUNE 28th
HARLEM, NYC
11:43 am

"her ass knocked the fuck out" kai shook his head looking at his younger sister in the hospital bed.

"yeah cause ha ass stayed up all night wit ja'kai. she ain't let nobody take him no where going on and on about how she watch lifetime and she don't play dat shit" jay laughed holding him.

both him and kiara refused to let them out their sight so he had to wait til she was asleep to get him because she was hogging him.

even then she was still waking up every five minutes to make sure he was still there.

"i was suprised yall named him ja'kai since y'all was complaining about kai being in his name" kai laughed looking over to see him laying in jay's arms with his eyes open.

"he got some big ass eyes dude" kai said. "stop cussin roun my son" jay mugged him. "nigga he's not even a day old, but hey respect" kai surrendered putting his hands up.

"speaking of, now that kiara had the baby you bet not start being on no funny acting junk doin her wrong" kai said.

"watchu mean" jay asked. "i mean what i said nigga. i seen it to many times, nigga be all in love wit dey baby while dey pregnant den when she have the baby now youn want her and all dis." kai explained.

"nah it ain't like dat" jay shook his head before putting his finger in jj's hand letting him wrap his hand around it.

"so what the argument was about yesterday" kai twisted his lips to the side. "it wasn't serious, i admit i started wit her doe but i only had a attitude cause she made me get out her room" he admitted frowning.

"nigga you was in her room" he busted out laughing. "shut the fuck up that why i was fuckin her" jay replied making kais smile drop.