019

JUNE 25thHARLEM, NYC10:13pm

JUNE 25th
HARLEM, NYC
10:13pm

"fuck no!" kiara yelled looking at jay wanting to strangle him. "ki come on" he rubbed his temple frustratedly.

"no" she shook her head looking between india and jay. india wasn't paying attention more of trying to look past kiara too see inside her house.

she was wondering since when did kiara have her own place.

"no i told you" she shook her head "i specifically told you if she tried to come you couldn't" she said and he huffed knowing she made it her point to tell him that exact thing.

"ki lemme talk to you for a second" he walked towards her into the house and she backed up before kiara looked over his shoulder slamming the door in indias face.

"look bro i know youn fuck wit her but i wouldn't bring her here if i didn't have to. her mom and dad into it right now and my mama said she can't stay no more. come on ki" he told her.

"awww" she frowned slightly. "i feel bad..." she trailed off.

"...that you think i give a flying fuck" she flicked him off raising her voice slightly catching the attention of everyone in her living room.

"tea" dd mumbled covering it with a cough. "kiara what i gotta do for you to let us stay" he straight faced her.

"not a fuck thing cause y'all ain't staying i and mean that shit wit all my heart" she mugged him. she couldn't believe she had been being so nice to him and he pulled this shit on her.

"and you got some damn nerves trynna get her to stay here knowing that's yo girlfriend and i'm pregnant wit yo baby. niggas ain't shit" she gritted lowly so he could only hear.

he clenched his jaw looking away so he wouldn't have to see how mad she was at him at the moment. he didn't like when she was mad at him.

"i should slap yo ass silly jay i swear to god why would you even put me in position like that. making me seem like the bad guy" she scolded him and he looked her hin the eyes.