024

SEPTEMBER 8thHARLEM, NYC

SEPTEMBER 8th
HARLEM, NYC

"chunky stop playin so much" jay said as he sat mir in his lap. mir ignored him continuing to pull on his chain.

jay smacked his teeth once he successfully snatched the chain off his neck and mir fell into a fit of giggles. "yo ass think everything funny bruh you get dat from yo mama. no way you jus chain snatched me" he said .

he liked hearing mir laugh though, it was so adorable. baby laughs were so cute to him.

jay repositioned ja'kai to sit in his lap facing him and mir gripped onto his to pointer fingers holding up.

"whatchu wanna do while mommy gone" he said to mir knowing he couldn't even reply. "take a nap? me too bubba" jay nodded using the nickname only he and ki could use.

mir just looked up at him with his big eyes not knowing what he was saying at all.

jay knew mir had to be tired since he was up since seven am when kiara and kari were getting ready for school, it was like when ever his mom woke up so did he.

"you sleepy bubba?" he asked watching mir play with his fingers in fascination.

"come on" he picked mir up walking to the kitchen opening the freezer. "how the hell yo mama pump so much milk, when do she even have the time" he said seeing nothing but milk taking up a whole half of the freezer.

he held mir on his hip, while he did the bottle warmer. he was so happy he got it for kiara because it made everything way easier.

once it was finished he grabbed it shaking it slightly making sure it wasn't frozen anymore before walking back in the living room sitting on the couch.

"yo momma said not to prop yo bottle so i guess i gotta hold it" he said lowly. he positioned mir to cradle him and putting his bottle in his mouth causing him to begin sucking the silicone nipple.

mir slightly lowered his eyes drinking it like he always did while jay focused on the tv.

he watched the lifetime movie playing on the tv. "this nigga fuckin his teacher, her weird look ass. creepy ass eyes" he mumbled watching it.