017

MAY 31stHARLEM,NYC2:31pm

MAY 31st
HARLEM,NYC
2:31pm

"guess what i heard" india propped on her knees as they sat in jays bed. he rubbed his eye looking up from his phone at her to continue.

"well actually it was confirmed" india said and he nodded still waiting "kiara pregnant, and she like six months too" india said.

her face slowly dropped seeing he wasn't a ounce of shocked, he showed no emotions because he already knew. she didn't know that though.

"damn" he said before reverting his attention back to his phone where it originally was. "why you not suprised?" she asked him.

"because, kai is her brother i already knew" he lied "and you ain't tell me?" she asked him grabbing her phone.

"it ain't yo business" he shrugged not wanting to do this. for the last few months everytime she found out he knew something about kiara she would feel some type of way because he wouldn't tell her.

"and it's yours?" she retaliated. "no, that's why i ain't tell you.. the hell" he scrunched his face up. "how you found out anyway" he looked up at her.

"she came to school in a regular shirt, baby bump was all on display. you should've came" she said making his eyes widen "everybody was staring at her but she didn't even care, she was joking around wit people playin in the halls and all" she explained more which was true.

after staying the weekend at her grandmothers house she said fuck it and wore a regular shirt instead of a hoodie because she was hot. she went to school like it was nothing and regardless of the stares she just acted like it was normal.

she didn't answer any questions regarding her pregnancy besides the gender and she went on about her day.

most people didn't even care, but there a few people who made side comments that she shrugged off.

"so she ain't wear a hoodie" jay said shocked on this new information. he had overslept so decided on not going to school.

he had all his credits anyway, it was no point in him going. he was just waiting on graduation.