018

JUNE 21stHARLEM, NYC2:18 pm

JUNE 21st
HARLEM, NYC
2:18 pm

"kari can you answer the door i think it's jay" kiara said with her feet propped up on the couch.

"yeah!" kari shouted from the kitchen starting to walk to the front door.

"you know that one girl india you was telling me bout" cece asked kiara dipping her funyons in the container of sour cream.

"yeah what about her" kiara rubbed her stomach feeling hungry "yeah i guess she saw me on your insta or sum and followed me then requested to message me talm bout why i'm hanging wit her bestfriend blah blah" cece rolled her eyes.

kiara laughed "that girl is old news the fact she still cal me her bestfriend when it benefits her is crazy. she been cut off. jus block her" kiara told the girl.

"lemme get some, that look good" kiara pointed at the funyons and sour cream. "it is! ian expect it to be this good." cece passed the chip bag and container.

kiara looked up hearing people come in the living room. "wassup kiki" jay mumbled walking around the couch lifting her feet and sitting back down placing them on his lap.

"hmm" he passed her the bag of lemon pepper wings he stopped and got for her before he arrived there.

"you the best ever you know that?" kiara said not really meaning it. food made her say irrational things.

"tell me that when you don't got food in yo hands" he rolled his eyes and he looked over at ciara who was half way asleep on the love chair.

"mufucka always sleepin, ya ole pregnant ass" jay looked between the two. "i heard that bitch" ciara flicked him off keeping her eyes closed.

jay shook his head. he couldn't believe that kiara how found someone who was just like her.

everything down to their names were similar.