015

march 14th

march 14th

"now are you ready to sit down like the adult you are" kiara asked kai as they sat at the table in a restaurant

instead of kai answering he mugged jay feeling betrayed which jay could understand. "why he here" kai said referring to jay.

"you know why. you gotta squash this wit him because it wasn't his fault" she tried to reassure. jay rolled his eyes tired of her saying that.

he get she was trying to help, but he didn't want her taking all the blame because he played a big part in it too.

kai sighed rubbing his hand over his blue satin durag. "so, i want to hear what you gotta say" kiara told kai.

"watchu mean?" kai raised an eyebrow at his younger sister avoiding looking at jay trying to ignore his entire existence which once again jay understood.

"are you still mad? tell me that then. you got questions? ask them. but we gotta get on the same page here" kiara told him.

kai looked between the two not even knowing where to start. "how far along you is" he asked his first question and kiara mentally celebrated seeing he was somewhat giving in.

now all she had to do was answer his questions.

"almost four months" she nodded looking down at her stomach noticing her bump was becoming more firm.

"so when was you gone tell me?" kai asked offended that she was this far along and had to find out on his own. "i wasn't. i was gonna let you figure it out" kiara answered.

if she wanted everything to go smooth she would need to be 100 percent honest.

"out of all people, why my bestfriend ki" kai shook his head in disappointment making her face fall. "because he was there in a time of need and i'd always had a crush on him" she sighed.

jay bit back his smirk learning this new information but he knew it wasn't the time to rub it in her face. he always suspected she had a crush on him but he didn't feel the same way so he never chose to bring it up.