006

i understand y'all don't want her to have a baby but she havin it, it's the whole point of the story. that's why i said TWO TIMES to read the tags. same thing w the age gap. so stfu about it. next person say sum get muted and u can't read my none of my books no more how about dat?

 next person say sum get muted and u can't read my none of my books no more how about dat?

JUSTIN REYES

"hey love" india walked in my room while i layed down trynna sleep. "wassup" i mumbled stuffing my face in my pillow.

i been sick as hell for two days and tomorrow valentine's day so of course that made india start worrying. she just want me to spoil ha ass and she know i can't if i'm sick.

"you feelin better" she rubbed my back. "no" i said truthfully. "what did the doctors say" she asked.

"they said they don't know what's wrong, they assumin it's a stomach bug and i just gotta wait it out" i explained making her sigh.

"okay" she took her shoes off laying next to me.

i didn't have a cold, stuffy nose type of sickness. i was throwing up hella and had bad headaches like hell.

"have you seen kiara? she hasn't talked to me since the kickback two days ago" she pouted looking in deep thought. "i wouldn't either, you was wrong that girl said she ain't wanna smoke or drink and you tried to make her feel bad about it" i sat up.

that's another thing, i couldn't stop thinking about kiki at all. ever since the lil kickback. i mean i was lowkey thinking bout her before that but then we was texting at kari thing and i realized i missed her aggy ass bothering me.

i didn't understand why she was avoiding me. we both agreed not to talk about what happened. the only thing i can think was she didn't want to agree to that and just did because of me.

now i see how it felt when i ignored her for a month. i got a taste of my own medicine and ion like that shit.

speaking of medicine i need some.

"you dead ass takin her side right now?" india sat up with me. "what side? y'all not even arguing" i looked at her.

"but you defended her. i didn't mean no harm i was just trynna get her a lil loose i know you saw her all uptight" she said defending her self.

she did look a lil paranoid or maybe uncomfortable. "so what? after she said no the first time you shoulda stopped but you didn't. ian takin sides, bottom line is you was wrong. ion wanna argue bout this i got a headache" i shook my head.

"alright bro, where you goin?" she asked. "to get medicine" i mumbled not feeling like talking no more.

my social battery has officially ran out so she betta not piss me off.

i slid my slides on and she put her shoes back on as i grabbed my phone and keys walking out the room with her following.

i walked in the kitchen grabbing a water bottle out the kitchen seeing notti and dd playing the game in the living room.