023

JULY 2ndHARLEM, NYC3:51 pm

JULY 2nd
HARLEM, NYC
3:51 pm

"unlock the door" jay said through the phone. "why are you here" she frowned. she didn't feel like sharing mir today.

"cause my sister and momma found out bout mir and they wanna see him" he huffed and kiara gasped lowly.

"i have to share him with them too" she frowned more. "shut up and come open the door." he said and she sighed holding mir up right.

she stood up from the couch as the pads of her feet hit the floor softly walking to the door. she took the chain off, then the top lock, then the bottom and last lock opening the door revealing the three individuals.

"hi" she waved nicely placing a smile on her face. "hey kiara" melz laughed at her slightly while gabriela was frozen in place.

she absolutely loved babies when they were around this age. she would never have kids again but she enjoyed having amiri around to fill the void and now ja'kai as well.

"ma go in" jay suppressed the smile, he didn't want to laugh because he knew she would hit him. they hit him for everything.

"come on mommy let's wash our hands-where ya bathroom ki." melz asked. "it's down that hall the second door on the right" kiara said softly.

melz urged her to the bathroom while kira took her spot back on the couch letting jay sit next to her.

"you aight?" he checked up on her and looked at mir seeing he was smacking his lips together slowly like he was tired.

"yes. thank you for askin" she mumbled not taking her eyes off tv. for some reason she has been obsessed with jessie and the earlier seasons of bunkd lately.

"you not tired of this shit" jay looked at the tv. "no jessie is life, now hush" she shushed him rubbing mirs back.

"he ate?" jay looked at mir seeing he still hadn't stopped smacking his lips which meant he was hungry or wanted his pacifier.