016

MAY 29thHARLEM, NYC6:38 pm

MAY 29th
HARLEM, NYC
6:38 pm

"kiara we need to talk" terrence stood in the door frame of her bed room with his arms crossed. kiara jumped slightly from being startled since she didn't know he was home.

"um" she said with her hand over her heart feeling the rapid beating through her chest.

she hadn't seen her dad in so long since she was always made sure to never be home when he was.

he works night shifts at his job so it was pretty easy to avoid him but she was pretty queasy knowing they were the only two home at the moment.

"what's wrong" she mumbled looking down avoiding his gaze. she had on a hoodie covering her baby bump but she was still self conscious feeling like people could still see it no matter how many times kai, and kari assured her it wasn't visible.

"did you tell kari about what happened between us" he stepped foward. kari had not talked him since kiaras birthday and she still didn't count that seeing him was forcing her to speak.

"no...what do you mean what happened between us. you say it like i...wanted it" she furrowed her eye brows backing up from him as he continued to walk foward.

"you did want it, remember?" he asked trying to manipulate her into thinking it was a mutual thing. "i didn't, please back up" she said seriously.

"why" he trapped her between him and the wall. "i-i wanna leave" she stuttered over her words.

kiara was confident but when it came to her father her confidence went down the drain. he was the root to all her fears. he was like her monster under the bed.

"come on" he leaned in pressing again her as she held her breath. his face quickly turning into a mug feeling her bump.

"fuck is that". he lifted up her hoodie revealing the baby bump."kiara what the fuck is this" he spat looking between her stomach and her.