022

JULY 1stHARLEM, NYC12:09 pm

JULY 1st
HARLEM, NYC
12:09 pm

"she still makin posts bout you?" kiara asked as she sat on the couch patting mirs back to burp him. "yep and i still don't give a fuck" jay shrugged.

"you know you was wrong for sayin all dat to her kiara told him and jay silently shrugged again. "i felt the same way then, same way now and imma feel the same way tomorrow. i don't care she was mad weird for that shit" he told ki.

"here can you burp him im hungry" she said and he nodded letting her pass mir to him while she stood up.

jay sat there patting mirs back until he finally burped. "i- that took me forever" kiara said from the kitchen making jay chuckle.

"chill you probably wasn't patting hard enough." he told her "i don't wanna hurt him though" she walked back out with a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

"nigga i'm not saying punch him, jus pat a lil harder" jay took him from the position he had mir carefully holding him by his arms.

"ehh mir you got milk on yo face and shit" jay playfully scrunched his face up at his son and wiped it with his bib while kiara scrolled on her phone.

"okay lemme see him i gave you time" she huffed loudly. she was learning to share mir with jay but she didn't like it because she wanted to be with him all the time.

"ki i just got him" jay frowned. he was also the same, the only person he truly had to answer to was kiara. anyone else he didn't care if he had him he wasn't giving him to you. they both liked hogging him.

"but i love him" she pouted with her hands still out waiting for him to be handed to her. "okay gimme five more minutes" jay frowned his face up.

"okay" she sighed picking her bowl up watching tv that was on Disney channel.

"they doin ravi wrong!" she exclaimed lowly watching tv. "big ass kid man" jay shook his head before looking at mir.

"big ass eyes" he looked at him "alright that's enough" kiara went to grab him "chill chill" he laughed.