five

"Where the hell Yara ass at?" Hakim frowned, seeing that the living room was full of people except for her. Niara's house was the house everyone came to just to chill, and she had no problem with that as long as everyone respected her, Jayah, and her house rules.

"She's still asleep Swiss had her working doubles back to back for the last three days." Niara sighed, shaking her head. She didn't like how Swiss was working Yara back to back with no off days in between. 

"Nigga ain't got other people to work?" He asked, pulling out his phone to see that it was six in the evening. Everyone had been over since three.

"He got two janitors..Yara and this other old guy that works in the morning. The man in the hospital, so he asked Yara to pick up his shifts." Niara replied. "I'm tryna get her to apply at the daycare, so she can quit the club."

"Why she won't be a stripper?" One of the newest bottle girls, Ashanti, asked. Ashanti had just got hired on by Swiss, and Niara couldn't stand her. Swiss only hired her because he was fucking her.

Treasure looked up from her phone, with a straight face. "Who is you again?" She asked.

"Oh I'm Ashanti. I'm Swiss's girlfriend." Ashanti proudly stated, flipping her hair over her shoulder. Niara rolled her eyes texting Jayah back, telling her that she just ordered her the shoes that she had been asking for.

"Mm."

Everyone's attention averted to the end of the hallway once they saw Yara standing there rubbing her eyes. When she dropped her hand, Hakim mugged the bags surrounding her eyes.

"There go baby cakes." Lyric cheesed. Everyone had picked up on the nickname that Niara gave her, and that's what they mostly called her.

"Hi baby cakes." Maia waved. Lyric and Maia were the closest with Niara. They were the only two that Niara knew for sure she could depend on.

"Hi everyone." Yara smiled small. Her eyes roamed the room until they landed on Hakim who was already staring at her.

"C'mere." He motioned, using his index finger. Him nor Treasure had seen her since the car ride, and they both missed her presence. Yara swiftly made a beeline, stopping in front of him.

Hakim chuckled, softly pulling Yara down in his lap. "You still tired?" He asked her, as everyone else went back to their own conversations. Treasure lifted both of Yara's legs putting them in her lap, going back to her phone.

"Yeah, he has me working so many doubles. I haven't really been getting any sleep." Yara mumbled, laying her head in the crook of his neck.

"You need to tell him you need some off days, can't just keep working back to back like that mama. You ate something?" He questioned.

"I'm not hungry, I just want to sleep." Yara replied, followed by a long yawn. "And I'm sorry for not responding in the group chat, I was really tired." She added, speaking to Treasure as well.

"It's okay baby, go back to sleep." Treasure stated. Yara yawned once more before burying her head in Hakim's neck. She wasted no time closing her eyes, blocking out all the noises around her.

Niara smiled at the sight of Hakim, Yara, and Treasure. She discreetly went to her camera, and snapped multiple pictures making a mental note to send them to Hakim later.

"Did I miss something?" Ashanti asked, seeing the three cuddled up together. Lyric and Niara both groaned at the same time, tired of hearing Ashanti's voice.

"I thought she was a teenager by her voice and size." Ashanti joked, talking about Yara.

Hakim decided to keep him mouth shut, so that Treasure could respond instead. "Girl no offense, but something about you is getting me tight." Treasure stated, throwing her phone to the side. For some reason she got a weird vibe from Ashanti, and everytime she opened her mouth it irked her.